Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 234|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Shop] Is there a way for us to petition bringing up back the Flare Up Token Event?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-25 08:20 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by oxz at 2020-3-25 08:20 AM

i missed the chance to top up and draw cuz of this covid issue, would really appreciate it if they could atleast prolong the event atleast a few more days.
as im pretty sure its not just me who missed the event from being too busy and suddenly getting our life adjusted, losing track of time and not focusing too much on entertainment in the last few days because of this virus. pretty sure its reasonable
Single Polls, Total 4 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

50.00% (2)
50.00% (2)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2020-3-25 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
This usually not gonna back, its limited time event.
but the event duration is 1 month and it might there is very small chance to obtain flare up ticket.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-3-25 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Well sry to hear that bro but the event is already u can not get free flare ticket by rechargin.. And i dont think they will add another event where u can get free flare ticket by recharging . Cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-3-25 04:33 PM | Show all posts
@oxz

Hi, I've missed a few events as well (especially the Lightborn kill notification) and I do hammer myself over it. However, we regret to inform you that we are unable to extend the event unless there's issue of bugs in regards to the event.

Try harder next time and be sure to catch all the rewards!

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-3-26 07:16 AM | Show all posts
well its not possible in this way i am extremely sorry. Please be aware next time about all those event. it will be announced way before the actual event.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-3-31 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MCU at 2020-3-31 12:07 PM
DennisST replied at 2020-3-25 11:40 AM
Hello,
This usually not gonna back, its limited time event.
but the event duration is 1 month and it ...

I just hope the rewards except the skin, emote and sacred statue are still the same because I'm not Bruno user anyways. There are other skins so I think there will be a next event like the previous one so will there be a recharge bonus that gives flare-up tickets? I can't enter Advanced server because I only use mobile data

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-26 01:53 PM GMT+8