Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 273|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] Do you want so show your number of kills?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-25 08:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
How about a new stat in your profile, that you can also show in the draft pick: NUMBER OF KILLS.
So, instead of saying my mmr is 2789 (which gives you no idea of how good the player is), we should just show the number of games right? like I want to use lancelot, 2000 matches 50% win rate, but people dont want to show that number because its pretty low.
This lancelot has killed an averago of 5 people in his 2000 games, so he can say I want to use lancelot, 9867 kills.
For tanks, it can say something like I want to use Jhonson, 6789 assists.
Support the same, assists.
Mage mm figthers and assassins can show their TOTAL NUMBER OF KILLS. I would love to show of my 7 kills with fanny :)
Post time 2020-3-25 08:40 PM | Show all posts
Jeff_Rey replied at 2020-3-25 02:17 PM
Winrate is also  a useless info especially if you play more classic than rank. There are many afk an ...

they should separate the win rate for each mode. if you play ranked mode then it will only show the win rate for ranked mode. same for classic mode.
Post time 2020-3-25 09:52 AM | Show all posts
quite redundant and it can lead to trolling or toxic gameplay. this game is not about kills and assists.

how about showing the number of times he feed with that hero, number of times he join in team fights, number of towers he destroy and how much gold he get per game etc?

there will be too much information to show on the screen.

Comments

How any times he got afk..that will be good.. -.-  Post time 2020-3-25 12:26 PM
Post time 2020-3-25 01:12 PM | Show all posts
But I still believe in winrate out of most thing.
I still don't believe players with winrates below 55% in rank, most of them are feeders.
Post time 2020-3-25 02:17 PM | Show all posts
Winrate is also  a useless info especially if you play more classic than rank. There are many afk and practice hero at classic so winrate is really useless.
Post time 2020-3-25 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Jeff_Rey replied at 2020-3-25 02:17 PM
Winrate is also  a useless info especially if you play more classic than rank. There are many afk an ...

@Jeff_Rey

Hi, it is true if Win Rate is the user's only decent stats; however, when that user has MMR, leaderboard or world ranking to flaunt as well, it will be an affirmation in regards to the user's skills especially if they had high Win Rate, high MMR and high world rankings.
Post time 2020-3-26 07:18 AM | Show all posts
its odd. What about support and tank heroes?
I think win rate is better.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-30 02:36 AM GMT+8