Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 194|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Shop] Продажа или обмен героя

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-25 03:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Необходимо ввести возможность продажи игровых героев или обмена их за отдельную плату. У многих игроков есть игровые персонажи, на которых не получается играть или не нравится геймплей и их способности. Кто-то получил героя в "колесе удачи", но не хочет играть героем. Герои хранятся в списке как мусор, что затрудняет выбор правильного в бою. Было бы здорово, если бы игрок смог продать игрового героя, который ему не нужен, хотя бы за 30-50% от общей стоимости. Спасибо вам за понимание!
Post time 2020-3-25 10:03 AM | Show all posts
No , if they do that , f2p will be able to bully big buyers , no profit for moneytoon $$$$$$ .

Did you know , competitor moba is out of beta and will be released in short time .
Post time 2020-3-25 01:19 PM | Show all posts
For those who don't understand
He is proposing an idea to able players to exchange unused heroes to bp.

For me, I kinda don't care. I also have a lot of unused hero but I will keep them as collection.
Post time 2020-3-25 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by StreetGamer at 2020-3-27 07:22 AM
AZNUR replied at 2020-3-25 01:19 PM
For those who don't understand
He is proposing an idea to able players to exchange unused heroes to  ...

Translation :

You must introduce the possibility of selling game heroes or exchanging them for a fee. Many players have game characters who cannot play or do not like the gameplay and their abilities. Someone got the hero in the "wheel of luck", but does not want to play the hero. Heroes are stored on the list as garbage, which makes it difficult to choose the right one in battle. It would be great if the player could sell a game hero that he does not need, at least for 30-50% of the total cost. Thank you for your understanding!

And i dont like reverse system...if ur not using that hero now that Doesn't mean u wont use that later...so its not a good idea
Post time 2020-3-25 07:20 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
So the point is "sell hero for 30% - 50% of total cost" right ?
Every hero we get is our own decision, like Lucky Spin, if u dont play the heroes then no need to spin it, hero that got from event is free, if player get hero bought from the shop its our own decision, make sure to watch "Hero Spotlight" before buy, before the hero released, there is always "Hero Spotlight" window when you login to the game.
Post time 2020-3-26 07:19 AM | Show all posts
once you own the hero its permanently owned. I love this stat rather than selling.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 09:03 PM GMT+8