Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 171|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Chou bug, ulti not stopped even after stun.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-24 01:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Jeff_Rey at 2020-3-24 01:39 PM

So here is vid clip where granger was killed by chou ulti even after Aldous had stunned Chou with shield burst.
Notice the burst happened already but chou keeps on kicking Way of the dragon killing my granger.

i know second skill of chou makes him immune but in this vid he was caught in a stun by aldous.
Notice the burst was first and granhgr died after the burst of aldous.

Sorry for low res video but bug is apparent here.

Post time 2020-3-24 03:02 PM | Show all posts
you cannot stop chou's ult  if he is already in the second phase of his ult...by the time aldose was coming to stun chou..chou had alredy used his ult and was in second phase its not a charging skill animation which can be stopped at that point ..sorry to say its not a bug.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-24 06:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jeff_Rey at 2020-3-24 06:45 PM

There are two groups of bush in this video the upper bush and bush at the left, notice the burst/stun happend at the upper first bush, and chu should stop at upper bush, but no chu still went to the 2nd bush at the  left  and continued his ulti there. Obvious bug.

I am chou expert too and played around 200 games with Chou finishing all 4 chapters.

Edit, replay button is very small at the bottom after the video. Difficult to find due to ads.
Post time 2020-3-24 06:43 PM | Show all posts
If chou click his second  phrase quickly  u cannot stop it where it is a stun or else..its just a animation problem no bug..
Post time 2020-3-24 10:57 PM | Show all posts
you can not stop chou ulti 2nd phase like that once it in motion.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 08:18 PM GMT+8