Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 213|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Suggestion for Saber revamp

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-23 07:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Reyzaurus at 2020-3-28 09:35 PM

Umm.... So here are my suggestion, I don't know if the dev will notice this. He really need to stand out among the most picked assasin, he just need a little bit of adjustment.

First skill: Upon casting, he will deal AoE damage nearby when swinging his blade before his flying blade appear.-This will add more to Saber's capability in close range combat especially against nearby multiply enemies

Or

Remove the damage decay.=Although it will make him a little bit op, I mean, he already have an tha instakill combo in mid game(1st+ult+excecute) and instakill squishies combo in late game(1st+Ult). It will help him in early game damage.

Or

Upgrading the skill twice will add an extra blade 1+. To balance it, in the beginning l, it only launches 3 blades and in max it will launch six blades=This will make him a reliable poker from early to mid game.

Second skill:Upon casting the dash skill, he will gain more movement speed= This will help him in chasing and escaping and also increase his mobility

Or

Reduce its CD=This will remove peoples opinion about his 2nd skill is underrated compare to other assassins

Or

Upon upgrading the skill, the length of the dash will be increased. To balance it out, at the beginning of his skill, it distances is much shorter than before= This will add more to his mobility and a more interesting gameplay

Ult:Doesn't really need rework, but if needed, here are my suggestion.
=Immune to basic attack while casting skill- This will make sure he survives in teamfight.

Or

CD is reduced by 35% when killing an enemy and 25% by assist=This will throw away others opinion about him that he can only kill one at a time. It will also make him suited for support.

Its just a simple suggestion, forgive me if it is a little bit OP. P.S. Don't give me those "Saber is op when used by top player, you just need to learn it and stop complaining". Saber is one of the underrated hero and you know it. No need for hypocrisy.

Its kind of sad the dev forgot about him when their balancing assasin. So much for "reworking underperforming assasin". For some reason, hanzo got more attention than him

Post time 2020-3-23 08:15 PM | Show all posts
saber is getting rework soon lets wait till then
 Author| Post time 2020-3-23 09:33 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-3-23 08:15 PM

That's a really exciting news for me, now I won't regret buying Saber's regulator skin
Post time 2020-3-23 10:46 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-3-23 08:15 PM

Spoiler.........
Post time 2020-3-24 07:16 AM | Show all posts
35% cooldown on Ult. Hehehehe. Saber support is going to be meta. For saber maybe let his ult apply on-hit effects but minize the effects.
Post time 2020-3-24 09:26 AM | Show all posts
1. miya saber zilong are being reworked right now. U Will see their comeback in the next seasons.
2. Ur suggestions are great. Its ok for him to have immunity while casting his ultimate. Not only basic attacks but all attacks, like Wang Wang, why not!! Thats more than enough to make him come back.
3. My suggestions for saber, not a rework but a buff. Longer dash, like the longest among all heros, pharsa ultimates long. Instead of 4 swords, 6 with double speed and more damage (so you can make him a support póker).
Post time 2020-3-24 10:48 AM | Show all posts
reduce CD by 35% when killing an enemy is a good idea, and some other ideas are also good to consider
thanks for your suggestion
 Author| Post time 2020-3-24 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-3-25 08:21 AM
HoaHoa replied at 2020-3-24 09:26 AM
1. miya saber zilong are being reworked right now. U Will see their comeback in the next seasons.
2 ...

I wonder if making him immune to attack while casting ult will make him op. It kinds of remind of Chou's old ult. Also, I think it will be more balanced if upon upgrading his first skill twice, an extra blade will be added rather than having six blade early on. And about the dash, your joking right?

Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-3-24 10:48 AM
reduce CD by 35% when killing an enemy is a good idea, and some other ideas are also good to conside ...

Thanks for agreeing, I appreciate it
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 08:34 PM GMT+8