Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 200|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Equipment change

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-23 03:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HuKT0 at 2020-3-23 04:03 PM

Hello! The game has such a problem as a huge number of players in the forest. The game on killers and fighters has become uncomfortable, as the allied shooters and others kill forest monsters ... Shooters greatly spoil the game for killers and fighters in the forest. It is necessary that the equipment of the "Predator Machete" work only for melee fighters! It is in this case that the arrows, killers and fighters begin to play in the right mode!
Post time 2020-3-23 08:56 PM | Show all posts
I’m not really sure if you’re using google translate because it doesn’t make sense, what you’re saying. Based in my knowledge of the english language and game terms, I’m going to assume that you’re using google translate because your post here doesn’t make a lot of sense. Feel free to text in your own language here as there may be others who can speak your language here that may help. Now, I’ll be telling you what I think based on my assumptions of what you may be talking about. It’s called a jungle, not a forest. The killers, I assume is assassins. Why is the game on fighters and assassin uncomfortable? Shooters would be Marksmans, I assume. Why does marksmans greatly spoil the game for assassins and fighters? They are only farming so that they would be able to carry the game because of their damage. I checked the Jungling Equipments list, there is no such thing as a “Predator Machete”. I have a few interpretations of what you mean. Are you requesting that Raptor Machete (an actual equipment found in Jungling Equipment list to be only used for “melee” heroes (why fighters, they don’t farm, assassins mostly farm). Are you suggesting that a “Predator Machete” should be added to the equipment list for only “Melee Heroes” would be allowed to use it? Or are you requesting a change on “Raptor Machete” so that only Melee Heroes would be able to use it? Or are you requesting that all jungling equipments should be only be used by melee heroes? I can tell you why it wouldn’t be a good idea considering Hanzo, who needs to be in the jungle, isn’t a melee hero (but I don’t think that’s what you’re suggesting, right?).

Comments

If he is using translator he wont understand a thing u said -.-  Post time 2020-3-23 10:45 PM
Post time 2020-3-23 10:44 PM | Show all posts
?? Killers.. Shooters..???
 Author| Post time 2020-3-24 12:15 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-3-23 08:56 PM
I’m not really sure if you’re using google translate because it doesn’t make sense, what you’re  ...

В игре есть такая проблема, как огромное количество игроков в лесу. Игра на убийце и бойце стала не комфортной, так как союзные стрелки и другие убивают лесных монстров ... Стрелки сильно портят игру для убийц и бойцов в лесу. Необходимо, чтобы оборудование "Мачете Хищника" работало только для бойцов ближнего боя! Именно в этом случае стрелки, убийцы и бойцы начинают играть в правильном режиме! Да, вы правы, я писал через переводчик.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-24 12:24 AM | Show all posts
Необходимо сделать поправку на снаряжение для леса, чтоб оно действовало только на героев ближнего боя. Например, на бойцов и убийц.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-24 12:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by HuKT0 at 2020-3-24 12:42 AM
Кэти ответила в 2020-3-23 08: 56 PM
Я не совсем уверен, что вы используете google translate, потому что это не имеет смысла, что вы такое ...

Проблема в том, что стрелки не дают фармить убийцам и бойцам, атакуя на дальней дистанции миньонов. Стрелок - это не лесной герой! Часто Ханзо, Дариусу и другим не хватает фарма, так как миньонов убивают союзники стрелки и прочие...
Post time 2020-3-24 09:30 AM | Show all posts
New guy getting killed a lot probably.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-25 03:04 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-3-24 09:30 AM
New guy getting killed a lot probably.

Если считать, что я 3 в рейтинге на сервере, то я не новый...
Post time 2020-3-25 08:01 AM | Show all posts
HuKT0 replied at 2020-3-25 03:04 AM
Если считать, что я 3 в рейтинге на сервере, то я не нов ...

Try brawl, its very fun. Once you feel confident enough with a couple of heros, try them in classic. You can go to Rank after you understand ALL the roles, but basically:
-marksman is the main role, they need all the jungle and ALWAYS a buff.
-Tank, second main role, he doesnt need jungle, he doesnt push towers, just support the Carrier.
-mage, third main role, he does a different kind of damage, MAGIC, so tanks need special ítems to defend from them. They need the left buff (rigth buff is for marksmen).
-support assassin and figther are secondary roles, you dont see them in all matches. Assassin needs jungle, like marskmen. Support is like tank, just support the Carrier, and figther is a mix of figther assassin and marksman. But in this season we are supposed to give everything to the marksmen, so figthers have to be support tanks.
Post time 2020-3-25 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Sadly i dont speak soviet
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 07:45 PM GMT+8