Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 340|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Others] Emote Concept - Yi Sun-Shin's Reaction to Atlas

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-22 03:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by didinkha at 2020-3-22 03:48 PM

Hi guys!
So if you guys are aware, there is an on-going event where you can submit your designs about heroes reaction to Atlas in the form of battle emote. So I submitted mine, and I'd like to share the design with you guys. If you guys have some interesting inputs about the designs which are worth considering please discuss it with me! It's what we do in forums right? We discuss..

Emote: Oceans Are My Domain
Atlas came from the sea which is, I thought, still considered to be Yi Sun-Shin's domain, so he kind of want to clarify that the oceans are still his domains, wkwkwkwkw

#1.jpg #2.jpg #3.jpg
Post time 2020-3-23 12:41 AM | Show all posts
he is a little weak YSS in comparism to other mm so maybe he needs a buff. Although YSS ult is probably one of the best ults in the game. The amt of vision is so vaulable.

Comments

Couldn't agree more   Post time 2020-3-24 03:51 PM
Post time 2020-3-24 11:17 AM | Show all posts
it's a nice emote, just pray to wait for the results of the emote contest event and hope for the best

Comments

Well thank youu   Post time 2020-3-24 03:52 PM
Post time 2020-3-22 08:16 PM | Show all posts
daam that is a nice emote man...i really hope they add this..like if someone take my buff i can give this emote hehe..really like it..
Post time 2020-3-22 08:30 PM | Show all posts
nice emote. hope Moonton make emote contest.
do you still play YSS? is it YSS still good for MM?
 Author| Post time 2020-3-22 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-3-25 08:22 AM
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-3-22 08:16 PM
daam that is a nice emote man...i really hope they add this..like if someone take my buff i can give ...

Thanks man! Hope the MLBB team like it as well! Couldn't wait for the announcement few weeks from now.

ariefhzt replied at 2020-3-22 08:30 PM

Actually they are currently hosting the contest, and a submitted this to them.. and yeeeeess I still play YSS, he is my main and he is kind of OP when he has the red buff on
Post time 2020-3-22 10:59 PM | Show all posts
didinkha replied at 2020-3-22 09:50 PM
Actually they are currently hosting the contest, and a submitted this to them.. and yeeeeess I stil ...

really? OP? how about his ult that's not really hurt and easy to escape?
all MM with red buff is so good tho. fufufufu
don't you have complaints with his skillset and want him to get buff for his skills?
because that i know when his first skill get revamp then his melee mode get buff and then moonton nerf his melee mode.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-24 03:50 PM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2020-3-22 10:59 PM
really? OP? how about his ult that's not really hurt and easy to escape?
all MM with red buff is  ...

Well yes all MM is good when they got red buff on, but you can't ignore the damage YSS can give with his melee. And yea I think he deserves a buff for his ult. Maybe bring back his old passive too (enemies bleding after receiving his ult) and I kinda like his old 1st skill, the backward-jumping slash..
Got savage today using YSS in epic tier (previously mythic)
Screenshot_20200324-143237_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

Btw, any idea how I can upload vids without uploading it to youtube first?

Post time 2020-3-24 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Wait this is rank? Your franco trolled tf. Anyway, the reason I think he needs a buff is his passive. You deal more dmg if you use a sword. The problem is you're not going to use a sword in team fights. So its equivalent of not having a passive almost right because you are using range. Maybe, give him armor and mr for his passive when using a sword or change his passive to benefit his range attacks.
Post time 2020-5-6 10:15 PM | Show all posts
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-4 07:16 PM GMT+8