Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 335|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Trashy report system

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-22 11:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I got punished because of the non supportive tank and team

My KDA is 3/4/1 and score is 4.4

Our team Alucard had 0/4/6 and score is 4.7

A guy with 0 kill has got good score than me with 3 kills.

Why the system is so trashy? The score calculation is just STUPID.

That guy went in and only feeded to the enemy. He let the enemy MM farm well.

As I got bronze, my STUPID teammates reported me. The guy who feed to the enemy is safe

What kind of reporting system is this?

It is not even able to identify the one who is feeding and made the team lose.

Post time 2020-3-22 12:09 PM | Show all posts
its not just the kda in score its hero dmg,torrent dmg and dmg taken too
Post time 2020-3-22 02:56 PM | Show all posts
Hero damage turret damage and damage taken also count bro
 Author| Post time 2020-3-22 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-3-22 02:56 PM
Hero damage turret damage and damage taken also count bro

We had similar stats of hero damage, turret and damage taken

Post time 2020-3-23 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Damage taken doesnt matter. Im main tank, I swear it doesnt matter AT ALL.
the only things the system takes into account are:
1 number of kills
2 number of assists
3 number of deaths
Thats why a nana, with 0 kills 0 deaths 10 supports Will be MVP no matter she did 5% damage.
To make things worst, these stats are the same for ALL THE ROLES, which means tanks and supports are supposed to get lots of kills as well to get the highest score.
I guess changing the parameters for each role is too complicated for developers; they just wanted to give us a general set of expectations which actually fits only mm and assassins (maybe fighters and mages, but support and tank are fcked)
Post time 2020-3-23 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Bro, you should always save yourself first if you are paired with a group of bad players. It becomes usually apparent in first 4-5 minutes. Otherwise, they will report you for their uselessness and you will get punished for not playing safe.   
Post time 2020-3-23 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jeff_Rey at 2020-3-23 05:11 PM

I am always highest in turret dmg according to graph , typical of zhask pushing turrets. But i get the worse medal always silver. So turret dmg ia not included in score calculations.
So you destroy turret, got many gold to your team mates bcoz of turret down, they become strong then you get silver. Weak scoring system.

Post time 2020-3-24 07:49 AM | Show all posts
I think you are talking about me. I played Alucard, I usually play tank, this is first time I played Alucard. I died saving team +2likes! Gr
Post time 2020-3-24 07:57 AM | Show all posts
So this guy was talking about me. So everyone knows I have only been playing for 2 weeks and never played a fighter. I was always tank, tank fits my idealistic view, rush in, save teammates and cover their escape. I die protecting teammates but inflict big damage on opponents almost killing them in 1v3, but slayed before i could finish one, meanwhile I was calling for backup and teammates arrived to swoop in and kill the enimies, but s3conds too late to save me. I ended tue game and got 1 thumbs up, 2 likes and 2 mutual follows. Maybe the complainer was too self absorbed to work as a team. Then he submit complaint that I was feeding. Oh I was upset. I appealed succesfully.

Thanks to everyone in the community here maybe you can help people like him understand we all have roles we play in the battle and sacraficing for our team is mot poor behavior.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-24 09:29 PM | Show all posts
drscoobynub replied at 2020-3-23 04:27 PM
Bro, you should always save yourself first if you are paired with a group of bad players. It becomes ...

You are correct bro. They reported me instead of the one who fed the enemy. I think they were trio, so they played together and got more assists than me
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 08:09 PM GMT+8