Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 519|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Share] Saber,Zilong,and Miya rework might be release next month and other stuff

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-21 12:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Staufferboy at 2020-3-21 03:39 AM

So Assassin Dave, a Mobile Legends youtuber Had an interview recently with Moontons chief gameplay designer yesterday which I thought was an interesting video for 2 reasons. One is that 3 heros are getting reworked. Which are Saber, Miya, and Zilong. Which is great because lets be honest here, compared to the meta fighters,assassins, and marksman they don't compare. At all. Sure Miya beat granger in the late game but Granger only need two items to be good while Miya needs like 3-4 items to be good. Zilong needs to be at full build to be decent. Then only thing good for saber is his ulitmate but he is lacking in mobilty for an assassin. They said they MAY release there rework heros next month as well. Also they said on there 4 year anniversary is coming up and the map will be completly change by adding new grass and changes to monsters as well. I just hope they Change the location of the buffs because it been the same for like what 3 years now? Sure they changed the what the buffs give you but that about it. Also maybe change walls locations might be a good idea as well.

Since I don't know how to do to links (lol) the title of the Video is

Miya Rework & Magic Chess Joining M2 Dave Talk Mobile legends.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzLKCx7VuGY EDIT: never mind found out how lol
Post time 2020-3-21 04:10 PM | Show all posts
"Better nerf miya than rework" -diwang

Comments

but still have no idea how he loses with Claude. -_-||  Post time 2020-3-24 04:28 PM
Sure he always ruins but everyone has different view bro. Don't talk like that  Post time 2020-3-24 04:25 PM
lol hahahaha he is always ruin this forum with his 0% brain  Post time 2020-3-23 12:25 AM
Post time 2020-3-24 04:30 PM | Show all posts
Still got no revamp news for our Godmother Layla?
Post time 2020-3-22 12:57 AM | Show all posts
Sim0nKey replied at 2020-3-21 04:10 PM
"Better nerf miya than rework" -diwang

SHUT UP
Post time 2020-3-22 12:44 AM | Show all posts
from all the storm , look at the bright side , at least miya invisibility is going to be removed and my claude can finally kill her.
Post time 2020-3-21 01:45 AM | Show all posts
I have to agree with you. Its been a while for Miya, Zilong and Saber as how they have been and its nice to know they will get a rework for sure. Ive also been hearing stuff about a possible reowrk for Layla and Eudora.
I also do like your suggestion about a complete new map with new wall locations and designs. However, It may have some downsides for A fanny player as myself. I would love for it to be an additional map that will be on for sometime and be changed after everyone gets used to it.
Post time 2020-3-21 03:25 AM | Show all posts
Click that + icon to add a link..
Screenshot_20200321-012401.png
 Author| Post time 2020-3-21 03:36 AM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-3-21 03:25 AM
Click that + icon to add a link..

Thank you

Comments

Np anytime....cheers  Post time 2020-3-21 11:15 AM
Post time 2020-3-21 04:44 AM | Show all posts
Nice info, can't wait for them to get buff or revamp
Post time 2020-3-21 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for the information finally my main miya getting some rework, i hope they revamp the look of miya too
Post time 2020-3-21 02:06 PM | Show all posts
wo ho ho ho ho !!! finally the New Miya is coming soon.

"Where do you think you're going!?"
"One shot, one kill!"
"Watch your back!"
"I can hit you and let you die in a mile away."
"You can't run from my arrow."
"I can handle that!"

Comments

"One shot One kill" " i can hit you and let you die in a mile away" this monolog related with her oldest ult ( same like moscov's ult  Post time 2020-3-23 12:28 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 09:01 PM GMT+8