Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 591|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Recharge Gift Bug: Razer Gold

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-20 11:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by LordFluffy at 2020-3-20 11:04 AM

So basically I topped up a total of 5,441 diamonds (2 x 2097 + 1 x 1247) using Razer Gold. I later learnt that the system states that I still need 376 diamonds to reach the 5,000 diamond recharge gift. Obviously pissed, I contacted in-game support and they said that some of the diamonds are considered gifts and what I need is to top up 5,000 basic diamonds.

The issue I have is that Razer does not differentiate bonus diamonds and basic diamonds the way ML does for their in-store purchase. Obviously this can only mean that I was purchasing 5,441 basic diamonds. I do not see how this is an acceptable business practice, much less an honest one. Further, it shouldn't be the consumer who bear the problem where they have screw up with their business partner.
Has anyone encountered such a similar issue?

p.s. not quite sure which is the accurate forum to post this.

Post time 2020-3-20 12:39 PM | Show all posts
@LordFluffy

Hi Sir/Mdm, it is indeed an unfortunate event. We apologise for this.

Please contact the in-game CS, and explain to them about our predicament as it is the proper channel to address payment issues/bugs. I am sure that they will reply and attend to you shortly.

Please do let us know should there be any other issue that arises after you have contacted the in-game CS.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-20 02:44 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-3-20 12:39 PM
@LordFluffy

Hi Sir/Mdm, it is indeed an unfortunate event. We apologise for this.

Hi @CloudDevelic

I have contacted the in-game CS 3 times and they replied the same thing every single time, simply repeating that it is "basic diamonds".

I am putting the screenshots here and making it a point that this is an unethical business practice.

3.jpg
-.3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 02:56 AM GMT+8