Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 229|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Share] Do Forum mods get paid?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-20 10:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This is one question i never got to ask a long time ago and it's also the reason why i'm here.
Some youtuber said the other way to get diamonds is to be a forum mod and idk if that's true so i'm going to ask the question now.
It's the reason why i'm active in this forum from 2017 to 2018 if everyone remembered i post stuff like Comics and Skin Survey.
I did that just to get a higher credits and lvl up here and to become a mod if possible but i changed my mind because i have better things to do in life
Post time 2020-3-20 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
we are being compensated in any way.

Comments

Daaam nice answer  Post time 2020-3-21 03:14 AM
iri
very good answer  Post time 2020-3-20 02:41 PM
Post time 2020-3-20 01:11 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-3-20 12:23 PM
Hello.
we are being compensated in any way.

Really the best answers come from a Moderator. That's why they are trained.

Comments

iri
yeah agree, the humble answer  Post time 2020-3-20 02:41 PM
Post time 2020-3-20 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ariefhzt at 2020-3-20 10:53 AM

That i know they get paid with some hundreds diamond
Post time 2020-3-20 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Yeah mod gets paid with in game currency
Post time 2020-3-20 05:13 PM | Show all posts
thats why they defend game and devs event if they are wrong lol
Post time 2020-3-20 06:21 PM | Show all posts
thats why they defend game and devs event if they are wrong lol

Mkay. We are payed to take care of the forum, of our members, to provide them a good experience, not to...favourise 'moonton'. If we defend them in some cases is because we sometimes know more insight things then normal members and we sometimes know what's coming. Because seriously now, I've seen some very salty posts in the past about the 'moonton team' and some where just unfair. Having expectiations that devs take your particular suggestion out of milions and implement it..is a long shot, considering there are so many other things to improve.
As for the compensation, don't think they make us rich. They just show some appreciation for our work, which is a lot by the way, even if people may not see it from the outside.
Post time 2020-3-21 03:16 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2020-3-20 06:21 PM
Mkay. We are payed to take care of the forum, of our members, to provide them a good experience, n ...

i talk about obvious things like matchmaking expensive skins fake % chances on game ,even with server lags
Post time 2020-3-21 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Fake changes? If you check the rules, chances are stated there very clear so it's not a trick.
Expensive skins ~ Yeah, I will have to agree with you on this one, some skins are way too expensive...but if you think about it from an objective perspective, moonton is afterall a company..they provide products of various prices, some afford them..some don't. Let me give u an example. It's like blaming Mercedes for having expensive cars. The A class has a better price but the S class is sooo expensive. Also consider that the creators of this game don't spend the money they get on malls. Security system of this game has to be payed and so many other.
Matchmakin ~ yeah, there's still trouble there but I know it will be fixed soon.
Just look at the penalties for afk...If you check the oficial ML facebook group..people already started to complain about getting banned for afk. It's not a long ban like years...it's hours or days but still. They can get banned from matchmaking too if they have a bad behaviour on the game. So see this massive complaint has already been fixed. Point is, some major changes need time, considering there are other changes and improvements to be considered as well.
Post time 2020-3-21 06:53 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2020-3-21 04:00 PM
Fake changes? If you check the rules, chances are stated there very clear so it's not a trick.
Expe ...

millions play the game i didnt see any1 to win the skin from all that events many of them passed and even low % there must be some1 who win it right ... company but greedy one !  what security lol so many players got ban !!!! so there is no security about hacks you will say they got detect or reported and banned but we normal people play vs them and they already ruined our games so .. no security , need time ? for me who dont understand anything need time for those devs is so easy to make changes ,second we all know that they dont want to punish many cus they may lose player base skin buyers etc .. yeah they are busy making skins and heroes for money yes ...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 09:04 PM GMT+8