Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 577|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] BUFF for BALMOND

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-20 12:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ariefhzt at 2020-3-21 09:50 AM

I watched in hororo's video that Zilong, Layla, and Eudora will get revamp or buff for next.
So I think this time for me to give my suggestion for Balmond to get buff too that make it will be consideration later.

i want make Balmond as Fighter/Tank with speciality Charge and Regens to be nice solo laner or be Support tank who can assist core carry.

Passive : Bloodthirst ( buff him for more tankiness )

Balmond recovers 5% of his max HP upon killing minions and permanently increase his Max HP by 10,
recovers 8
% of his max HP when killing monsters and increase his Max HP by 15,And recovers 12% of his max HP when assist or killing enemy heroes and also gain his max HP by 20.

Skill #1 : Soul Lock  ( buff and give CC for this skill and can chase enemy while Skill#2 is active)
Blink/CC
CD : 11/10.5/10/9.5/9/8.5
Balmond charges forward,  dealing 150/ 175/ 200/ 225/ 250/ 275 ( +60% total physical attack) physical damage to enemies along the way. He stops when he runs into an enemy hero, then  tosses the hero to behind him, dealing additional physical damage equal to 2.5% of his max HP and slowing the target by 80% for 1 second.

If Cyclone Sweep is active, do this skill will keep cyclone sweep and charges forward with same damage. He stops after hitting the enemy hero and slow enemy's movement speed by 40% for 2.5 second.

Skill #2 : Cyclone Sweep (i nerf his additional damage but i buff with trigger with basic attack that make him change just like badang)
AoE
CD : 7
For 3 seconds, Balmond brandishes a large axe and continuously deals 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 / 200 / 230 (+35%Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to nearby enemies. This skill can trigger basic attack effect and only Knockup or morph that can cancel this skill.

Skill #3 : Lethal Counter ( buff for non hero damage so make him more chance to steal turtle or lord)
AoE
CD : 40/33/26
Balmond raises a giant axe, dealing 350 / 500 / 650 (+50%Total Physical Attack) plus 20% True Damage of the target's lost HP to enemies in a fan-shaped area in front of him, and slowing them by 60% for 2 seconds. Deals up to 2000/2500/3000 points of damage to non-hero units.

Well, this is my suggestion for Balmond, not a big change but can strong in current meta just like Uranus.
Thanks for your attention, hope devs will buff balmond ASAP. happy gaming

Post time 2020-3-20 08:19 AM | Show all posts
This revamp idea is not necessary , balmond problem is that he had to last hit hero/minion to get the heal , which is not good at all for tank class , just change it so he get heal when nearby unit/hero dies without him killing it and he will be balanced .
MPL before balmond ulti nerf has shown us that balmond already good without his lord stealing ability.

Comments

oh yeah , i forgot that one too , i really don't understand moneytoon why they put HIDDEN nerf in old patches that balmond ulti is now cancellable , but i really dont care , competitor moba is near.  Post time 2020-3-20 05:09 PM
you forget one more thing, his ulti not suppose to be cancel by any cc  Post time 2020-3-20 09:22 AM
Post time 2020-3-20 08:43 AM | Show all posts
Diwang's idea is also good, tank shouldnt last hit minnion to trigger his passive, but i like your idea for turtle/lord stealing, they are important in game and if balmond could steal them it would be great :D
 Author| Post time 2020-3-20 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-8 12:42 AM
diwang replied at 2020-3-20 08:19 AM
This revamp idea is not necessary , balmond problem is that he had to last hit hero/minion to get th ...

His main role is fighter not a tank. Just like Esmeralda. You must change your mindset about balmond as a pure tank.And why i still put last hit for minion to him because we have support item that make carry can get all money and exp without last hit that minions. Thats why i put get benefit for assist just for enemy hero not at all. Because get heal like faramis is too op for him that has 3 damage skills. And faramis still nice though. You should watch pro player use uranus in mpl. Why he become solo laner but not to be a core that can last hit enemy hero and still use support item until the end of game

StreetGamer replied at 2020-3-20 08:43 AM
Diwang's idea is also good, tank shouldnt last hit minnion to trigger his passive, but i like your i ...

Already written my opinion why his passive still like old version. Yup best moment is when a "tank" can steal lord just like MR.GROCCKKKKK..Actually..my main point is in his first skill.
Post time 2020-3-20 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Anyone remember old balmond ult.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-20 10:09 PM | Show all posts
manko replied at 2020-3-20 10:02 PM
Anyone remember old balmond ult.

Which one of version ? Fufufufu
Post time 2020-3-27 05:21 PM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2020-3-20 10:09 PM
Which one of version ? Fufufufu

When he was able to last hit lord and turtle,that's why moonton nerfed his ulti, back than he was a must pick at pro plays.
Post time 2020-3-29 06:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-8 12:45 AM

Btw, I think he needs all these changes and maybe even more. The reasons his dmg is too low to even utilise his ult.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-29 08:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-8 12:45 AM
aznager replied at 2020-3-29 06:37 AM
Btw, I think he needs all these changes and maybe  ...

My suggestion still same with current balmond just his passive and first skill that get little different.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-27 06:45 PM GMT+8