Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 541|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] When Bruno ... and Wanwan ...

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-19 03:20 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello there ... someone out there .. LoL
Why dev make a big different (special at damage) between Bruno and Wanwan, When bruno have big damage, (one shoot, can kill player with full hp, at same lvl ofc, with armor too (e.g wanwan use Thunder belt -Ranged slowed effect or Blade Armor with Leather Jerkinx3 ).
When wanwan got adjustmend at SPD reduce by 5%and ATK reduced 10, bruno got nothing reduced.

Thats why now i recommended Bruno got banned from Ranked mode. Too imbalance for Marksman.
Since Wanwan release, Wanwan got adjustmen twice, first at reduce Crossbow of Tang damage, and now at SPD and Damage.
Did y'all know about when Wanwan can release the ultimate ? when opponent Hp low. but WHEN ?!!!! Sometimes you lucky if your opponent if idiot, weak or too agreesive, and not think about Wanwan abilities.

Think again about make adjustment with Wanwan. You want make palyer who using Wanwan build as Tanker ? Full Armor ? LoL ?
Post time 2020-3-19 09:17 AM | Show all posts
It feels like moneytoon is a company full of designers, marketing people and businessmen BUT NO GAMERS AT ALL.
If you go to the office and ask them "hello! who in here plays the game??" no one would raise their hand hahaha.
Post time 2020-3-20 07:39 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-3-19 10:44 PM
People tend to look what is obvious. In this case, nerfting her attack speed instead of her ulti s ...

but the main goal shouldn't be to make less people play wanwan. its simply about the hero being more "Balanced" and wanwan carrying with just her basic attack is legit not possible. once the enemy has a gold lead she can only make a game changing play with her ultimate. which is pretty hard to get once the enemy can just run over you and then nerfing her ultimate would make her even less of a good hero. theres a reason why people dont pick that hero in 5Q anymore and thats simply because she has to hug the enemy tank to get her ulti which can be risky + disturbing her farm makes her useless + shes squishy and you'd be better off with an actually decent ranged adc like granger or adcs that have less range but can actually burst alot faster like karrie
Post time 2020-3-19 06:59 AM | Show all posts
When it comes to balancing, everyone know how bad Moonton is.
For example, about balancing wanwan, everyone hate her because there is no way to counter her ulti, but Moonton nerfed her attack speed. Just brilliant.

Because of Moonton lack of skill in balancing heroes, many heroes out there that even after rework, still fail, for example Sun, Bane, Zhask etc.
Post time 2020-3-19 04:22 PM | Show all posts
wanwan is a freak hero..frek ulty..got 31 maniac 2 savage this season with wanwan..most of then with just one ult..wth
Post time 2020-3-19 07:35 PM | Show all posts
i personally think wan wan is out of meta already. best mm is now karrie and bruno. so ya bruno needs some adjustment and i think karrie too.
Post time 2020-3-19 09:26 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-3-19 06:59 AM
For example, about balancing wanwan, e ...

attack speed nerf is justified, that means she can make less usage out of her passive which means that the ult would be harder to trigger if wanwan becomes focusable in her ulti state i wouldn't consider her a good pick.

personally i think wanwan is just super overrated because people don't know how to deal with her
Post time 2020-3-19 10:44 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2020-3-19 09:26 PM
attack speed nerf is justified, that means she can make less usage out of her passive which means  ...

People tend to look what is obvious. In this case, nerfting her attack speed instead of her ulti still make people think she's a threat in a game. Even I don't like it either.
One more thing is, it is better if devs nerf her ulti instead of attack speed because even if her ulti got nerfed, she can still carry the game by basic attack just like what other mm do. But nerfing her ulti will effect both her ulti and normal playstyle which make lesser player wanna use her after this.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-20 03:28 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-3-19 05:59 AM
For example, about balancing wanwan, e ...

I Agree with you, more fail. maybe they have a system like this,
1. Lets using wanwan vs alucard, omg ... wanwan win, rework wanwan (reduce the ultimate).
2. Lets using wanwan vs xborg, omg ... xborg win, rework xborg (reduce skill no. 2).
3, Lets using xborg vs alucard, omg ... alucard win, rework alucard, (reduce lifestealth).

WHEN THIS IS WILL BE THE END ?

rework for this battle, u will confuse with other battle too.
if someone cant kill wanwan with alucard, let them using xborg to kill her.
If wanwan ultimate is end, everyone can kill her. Argus for example.
How about Gusion ? Ah, its easy Gusion to kill Wanwan, jump from far away.
How About Ling ? Ling can kill wanwan with spying state, and jump, and ultimate.

Its about how good player using the Hero not always make rework rework rework.
moonton, arghh ... what they thinking ....
 Author| Post time 2020-3-20 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-3-19 03:22 PM
wanwan is a freak hero..frek ulty..got 31 maniac 2 savage this season with wanwan..most of then with ...

did you remember how ARGUS is op at first release ? till now, Argus still OP, imba hero. and moonton just make a little rework for him. NO PROBLEM.

Argus can kill wanwan, jawhead too.

did you remember Lolita ? she is TANKER !! WHAT TANKER ? easy to kill her, no defense at all.
and at last they make rework with random stun .. at first time i using Lolita, she auto stun at hero without you setting at autolock hero, now ? she stun at minions. LoL.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-20 03:39 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-3-19 06:35 PM
i personally think wan wan is out of meta already. best mm is now karrie and bruno. so ya bruno need ...

we need too wait twice for release the wanwan ultimate. First, waiting enemy hp is low, and after that (if enemy not deat, we must wait delay too, and wait that enemy hp is low again). is fair enough. Dont reduce anything anymore.
Not like Harley and Cyclops, ... ultimate ?!! and Boom !!
Not like Franco, hook stun slow, and .... Boom !!
Not like lesley .... snapsnapsnap .. shoot !! shoot shoot !!
Bruno ... ? Arghhh !!! skill 1 and ultimate ... BAMMMM !!!!!

That why Wanwan is so special hero.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 08:37 PM GMT+8