Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 462|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Request] Will Moonton now focus on Aldous?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-19 01:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BioTorex90 at 2020-3-19 09:34 AM

I have already made a few post in the past about him. That they should buff him in many ways you can find it in the previous post. I have noticed a other problem with him that's time. A lot of matches end to quickly for him to be even revelant, because Aldous in the 5-10 minutes mark is utterly useless like a minion pray. So this an another argument for the 8 damage points to 12 and 21 defence to 24. So he will be more viable and have some damage and defense in early game. Nobody should complain about that, since MM have already high damage in right of the beginning such as Granger and Bruno. I hope in the future for more focus on fighters especially Aldous.
Post time 2020-3-19 02:23 AM | Show all posts
Idk if they will buff him
Post time 2020-3-19 02:58 AM | Show all posts
i see that you are main aldous hahaha and cry for him ... no sry aldous is enough op to get more buffs forget about it
 Author| Post time 2020-3-19 03:31 AM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-3-19 02:58 AM
i see that you are main aldous hahaha and cry for him ... no sry aldous is enough op to get more buf ...

Aldous OP? His damage is a joke so is his defense
Post time 2020-3-19 04:00 AM | Show all posts
a small buff is needed for aldous..just a tiny buff
Post time 2020-3-19 06:53 AM | Show all posts
In high elo, Aldous is a rare pick but that doesn't mean he is weak. He just need a cooperative teammates that serve you minions and jungle for stacks. For me, he doesn't need a buff. He is balanced. Even I had seen it many times where Aldous is unstoppable past 15 minutes in game.
Post time 2020-3-19 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Aldous is op, LATE GAME, yes. He cant be buffed because he would be the worst nightmare in the game. Instead of buffing him you just need to play with a team that supports you, one or two Friends.
Some heros in the game are not meant to be picked when playing solo, examples:
-ALL SUPPORT
-Jhonson
-Miya Layla
So instead of picking Aldous every single game, why not choosing an alternative figther like Chou, who is assassin figther support, or Thamz who doesnt need mana and has the speed boost.
Dude Im main Jhonson with 2000 games but I only pick him when Im with Friends, otherwise I pick Khufra, Uranus, Minotaur
Post time 2020-3-19 09:35 AM | Show all posts
i m main Miya also i need to give up playing her, if i pick her, peoples will think i troll or throw the game

Aldous is same, late game nightmare OP hero.

just try to play other heroes
Post time 2020-3-19 07:10 PM | Show all posts
I am not sure about buffing him, i played yesterday few games against him, and he was sos strong in late game no one could kill him, but i see your point this is now early game meta and it's hard for him to deal much demage in early so slightly buffing him would be good, thanks on suggestion :D
Post time 2020-3-19 07:30 PM | Show all posts
I totally disagree with an aldous buff. He is a late-game hero, you do know that you’re supposed to be farming during early game. You do know that during pre-game you cant really do stuff other than using your ultimate and checking who has the lowest HP and fly towards that person and you get a kill.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 07:48 PM GMT+8