Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 770|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Zhask bug

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-18 03:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I see this 2 time in the game
When Chou use ult and zhask use ult , zhask will lose the ult , i mean i see it befor when Zask use ult in CC u get  big spawn but u steel out this big spawn , but with ult Chou u cant get the big spawn and u need stay to CD end , is this bug or i just think this , cuz i see this 2 time in game
Post time 2020-3-18 08:10 AM | Show all posts
Was this with a perfect timing or right after the ult?
Post time 2020-3-18 02:11 PM | Show all posts
sometimes zhask has no minion when pressing his ultimate, you just need to throw the minion, skill one.
Im not sure when this happens, but this is with several enemies, maybe stun or silence or something with crowd control
 Author| Post time 2020-3-18 08:36 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2020-3-18 08:10 AM
Was this with a perfect timing or right after the ult?

I think chou need to press ult 1st time to guide u to other place and then press ult to attck u with ult , the bug is when chou press ult 1st time and u use zhask ult but u lose the ult and u stay to end CD
Post time 2020-3-19 07:01 PM | Show all posts
hamelali1000 replied at 2020-3-18 08:36 PM
I think chou need to press ult 1st time to guide u to other place and then press ult to attck u wi ...

That's more like a timing and I believe it's normal, being hit right before your ult should make ult unusable instead.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-15 09:32 PM GMT+8