Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 876|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Share] “Buff” Limited Edition Epic Skins

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-17 08:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
In my opinion they should be a lot more valuable then normal epic skins. Normal epics skins cost 899 diamonds while if you get one from a lucky box it cost 3000-4000 diamonds. Also most buyable epic skins are always at the shop( except epic skins like Selena and Vexana).So this is simple to fix. Make it so they have there own special skill icons and recall effects like legends skins but they don't get there own voices so the legendarys still have something to call there own. So for example Alpha's epic skin passive icon will show his eye instead of his drone. Also rework some of there entrances. For example old skins like Alpha's epic skin and Chou's epic entrance looks worse than the buyable karrie epic skin. They should be just as good as Sabers limited edition epic skin. But at the very less rework old limited edition epic skins entrances and there own skill icons.

So y'all agree with this or not?
Post time 2020-3-17 09:51 AM | Show all posts
I think Chou’s Dragon Boy Skill Effects are pretty cool.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-17 09:56 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Staufferboy at 2020-3-17 10:14 AM
Kathey replied at 2020-3-17 09:51 AM
I think Chou’s Dragon Boy Skill Effects are pretty cool.

Yeah that’s because they reworked it when it was changed to an epic skin. It used to be a special skin. But the entrance needs to be revamp at the very less.
Edit: Also I don't mean the in game effects of the skills. I mean the skill icons. Like the buttons change like the legendary skins.
Even though I wish alpha second skill was a bit more purple and  greens flames or whatever the beta part of the skill is.
Post time 2020-3-17 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Like what I know, they're slowly improving old Epic Skin like Alice's Wizardry Teacher. Although, I'm still not in agree with adding more stuff to non-lucky box limited epic skin, but the idea is fine I guess. The reason why some recent Epic Skins are better is that, they're basically old Epic Skins and was released during those time that effects added to skins weren't really that good. And also, afaik, Dragon Boy has always been an Epic Skin?
 Author| Post time 2020-3-17 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2020-3-17 10:55 AM
Like what I know, they're slowly improving old Epic Skin like Alice's Wizardry Teacher. Although, I' ...

Actually it wasn’t. When it was first release it was special skin look it up.
Post time 2020-3-17 08:32 PM | Show all posts
Oh my bad, but it was technically like an Epic Skin, since it's a Lucky Box Skin. Where, Special Skins weren't existing back then. But likewise, like what I've said, they'll be slowly reworking some old skins especially their sprites, effects, etc. Just keep the feedback and suggestions coming, and they'll be notified.
Post time 2020-3-17 09:38 PM | Show all posts
I do agree with you on this matter. Some old time limited epic and legendary skin like saber and miya needs rework in my opinion. Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2020-3-18 02:45 AM | Show all posts
Good point
Post time 2020-3-18 04:02 AM | Show all posts
I agree,
I think some could new effects, sometimes they could be a bit more “over the top” instead of clean but thats just my prefrence
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 11:32 PM GMT+8