Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 778|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Complaint] FINALLY AWSOME matchmaking and punishment system

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-16 09:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by FCK_AFK at 2020-3-16 09:43 PM

Players who have just entered from EPIC to Legend even LEGEND who have never touched Mythic play with Mytic 300 ++

know what happened ? feed

ok we can report players with feeds and low skills

but do you know what Moonton gave?

several penalized YEAHHH several penalized

just bcs the player have Asist ??

yuo know how easy to get asis ???

ohh i forgot because you play stupid so we reduce your points by 10 HAHAHAHAHAHA

no matter who your team is LEGEND or EPIC
no matter how many points you get or you get an MPV but still reduce 10 point
moderator and dev idiot.jpeg
moderator and dev idiot 4.jpeg
moderator and dev idiot 3.jpeg
moderator and dev idiot 2.jpeg
moderator and dev idiot 1.jpeg
moderator and dev idiot 5.jpeg
Post time 2020-3-16 11:55 PM | Show all posts
maybe you can try to block and blacklist these players. not sure if they do help to prevent you from matching up with them again. maybe someone here can shed some light on this?

many epic players are toxic. they belong to warrior rank but they are being carried to epic rank by good players due to bad matchmaking.
Post time 2020-3-17 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-3-17 08:20 AM
A good player should not complain matching up with legend or epic

Mythic rank does not mean we are  ...

Yeah I got beaten by a Master Squad in Japan, I was totally ashamed of myself its the cooperation of the team it does not mean you're Mythic you can carry the game its how you play with others.

Comments

Yes bro. It happens  Post time 2020-3-17 04:29 PM
Post time 2020-3-17 09:14 AM | Show all posts
By the way its "severely" penalized, not "several".

Severely penalized = punished seriously or badly
Several penalized = as if you count the punishment

It has a totally different meaning.

Back to the topic, Moonton can only give punishment, no matter how hard the punishment if people want to troll, they will troll. That is nothing Moonton can do about it. Controlling the mindset of a troller is out of Moonton's capability, if anything its God's doing. And i'm being serious.
Post time 2020-3-17 08:20 AM | Show all posts

Mythic rank does not mean we are pros.

This game needs team work and good coordination while gaming. If you are playing solo rank like me, its really hard to get a good team

All we need is good team members not another Mythic player. It is okay to play with a legend or epic player as long as they support the team and help everyone
Post time 2020-3-16 11:26 PM | Show all posts
mythic player should be matched up with mythic player only

Comments

Yeah and epic should be vs epic  Post time 2020-3-17 03:32 AM
Post time 2020-3-17 02:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-3-17 05:35 PM

Today I played a rank game. Our MM went AFK and returned after 2 mins. Then he started feeding (0/10/4) and said "f*** airtel" cos his network was lagging

I did reported him and he got punished. His credit score went to 83. It is very easy to raise credit score.

Unlike legend, there is no protection if teammate goes AFK in mythic rank

Another problem is the app itself causing lag and crash too. App is not that efficient so frame loss issues are more common if your mobile is not high tier. Because of this frame loss issue, mini map and enemy locations updating with a little delay. This allows enemy to land the first hit and gain advantage in fights

Dexter99 replied at 2020-3-16 11:55 PM
maybe you can try to block and blacklist these players. not sure if they do help to prevent you from ...

There are toxic in Mythic rank too

Mythic is just a rank not any special status. The difference is their knowledge about the game. As long as they support the team, it is not a problem

I remember in last season, I reached Mythic from epic I 4 stars in less than a week. I got around 3 eight win streaks in solo rank. I m not a pro myself. I just pushed turrets with Masha and steal enemy base when they are busy with Lord or Gank.

When I was in Legend, Mythic players were trolling because of my low matches with Masha and I am an Indian. They intentionally picked bad heroes but still I managed  to push and win.

I don't know why you hate epic players

Excalibur61 replied at 2020-3-16 11:26 PM
mythic player should be matched up with mythic player only

This will not help bro. There are toxic in Mythic too
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2020-3-17 09:05 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-3-17 08:20 AM

Mythic rank does not mean we are  ...

i'm a solo player,

the problem is they haven't been able to play with mythic because the game is fast or the META hero used is different

as long as they support the team and help everyone

Players with epic ranks are still thinking about the number of kills,

and the focus in this thread is the matchmaking and punishment system that is in this game
Post time 2020-3-17 09:33 AM | Show all posts
FCK_AFK replied at 2020-3-17 09:05 AM
i'm a solo player,

the problem is they haven't been able to play with mythic because the game is  ...

I am saying matchmaking is not that bad. only the players are trolling intentionally

Punishment system is not upto the mark. It should ban players who troll intentionally
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 08:07 PM GMT+8