Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1867|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] How to be a better Marksman / Carry

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-15 04:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Excalibur61 at 2020-3-15 04:48 PM

How to be a better Marksman player

This is a guide about how to be a better marksmam player and how to carry a game

In this guide i will describe 5 thing that a marksman good marksman player should know and maintain

----------------

Let's get started

--------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topics :

1.Laning

2.Farming

3.Gank/Teamfight

4.Positioning

5.Meta/Build

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.LANING :

In the current meta mm should go to bot lane because of the red buff but some mm like kimmy could go to mid lane.MM is usally a mid-late game hero but currently with the red buff many mm can deal a good amount of damage in early game.so as a mm player your priority is bot lane.mm cant solo a lane in early game so there should be always someone to help marksman to farm in early-mid game.so take help from a tank or support or fighter .

2. FARMING :

MM are those type of hero which are weak in early game but with proper farmmm can dominate and change a game momentum

so a marksman player should farm fast and efficiantly.how you farm tottaly depend on the you and game situation.here are some minor tips that will help you farm faster

1.Dont take buff directly.First kill the nightwanderer(heal creep)                                                                     or whatever then go to buff and take it.This way your tank wontb leed too much hp                                   while helping you taking the buff.

2.Always try to take the final crab(last one) cause it will give you more xp and gold                                     then the small ones so save your retribution for the last one(if ur using retribution)

3.Dont ignore minion waves.try to clear them as soon as possible and try to last hit                                     minions/creep/tuttle/lord.minions are the main resource of your gold so do not                                         ignore minion and keep busy killing creep

4.Avoid dying is also a part of farming.If you die too mush you will lose time for                                           farming so keep alive keep farming

As a Marksman player You have one goal

FARM FARM FARM

( That dosent mean just farm )

3. Gank/Teamfights :

Its very important for a mm to join teamfights.But ont all the time.In early game join teamfights if it happens in your lane or nearby.never join a teamfight unprepare.Try to join teamfights when you have 1-2 item cause if u cant damage enmy in teamfights ur pretty much useless so try to push tower meanwhile.

Never gank solo.Try to gank with 1-2 teammates.this way u will be safely execute a gank . roam when u atlest destroyed your lane 1st tier tower.

4. BUILD/META :

currently there are some meta mm like granger,bruno,wanwan etc

as for build it vary to mm to mm.Every mm has their build and equipment cause every mm has their own machanism.Here are some tips for building item                                      

1.GRANGER - Crit/true damage (no speed item)

2.WANWAN - speed item/crit

3.BRUNO - Crit/true damage/speed item

4.KIMMY - Hybrid build

5.LESLEY - Crit/speed item

6.Hanabi - speed item/crit

5. POSITIONING :

positioning is the core of a marksman.if you can position right you can easily win.what is positioning..?

positioning means to help team fight from a postion from where mm can deal damage plus also be same from opponent assasins.so in team fight always maintain a safe distance and keep dealing damage.when laning tell your support to check bush give vision of the map etc so u can position urself currectly

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guide is from my gaming experience so there could be many mistakes ..so if theres some forgive me and i hope this guide will help you to become a better marksman player ...cheers

Post time 2020-3-16 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for your guide. I always check if enemy assassin or one hit killer like guinevere appeared or not. If not, I usually stay safe. But I have found many tanks just going forward forward forward while enemy is killing the mage and marksman behind them.If I do not follow them, they will then blame things on me as chick, scary mm etc.

Comments

those are lol tnk  Post time 2020-3-16 06:08 PM
Post time 2020-3-16 06:09 PM | Show all posts
nice guide specially for marksman users who might lack understanding how to use marksman to be better for carrying a team
thanks for sharing and good work

Author| Post time 2020-3-16 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-3-16 06:09 PM
nice guide specially for marksman users who might lack understanding how to use marksman to be bette ...

Post time 2020-3-17 03:37 AM | Show all posts
Good guide but I don’t like mms their devils
 Author| Post time 2020-3-17 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Rasum replied at 2020-3-17 03:37 AM
Good guide but I don’t like mms their devils

Post time 2020-3-18 05:40 AM | Show all posts
very nice guide and many users can learn from this guide in my opinion. thanks for sharing this with us.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-18 11:58 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-3-18 05:40 AM
very nice guide and many users can learn from this guide in my opinion. thanks for sharing this with ...

Post time 2020-3-19 04:37 PM | Show all posts
Nice job man, i hope everyone who plays mm can learn more with this guide.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-19 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Eizy replied at 2020-3-19 04:37 PM
Nice job man, i hope everyone who plays mm can learn more with this guide.

Tnx
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 06:59 AM GMT+8