Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 902|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Don't Rework Hanabi, Just buff her

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-9 10:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello players.
As a Hanabi core user with 70% WR, this hero help me to reach mythic. But because i played with my friends.

I don't get it why so many players frustated with Hanabi, I know she's kinda weak in early game. And in this meta, early game is very important due to so many support heroes roaming & that's it.

So, in my opinion, don't rework Hanabi, it will hurt me & maybe many players a lot. I like her gamestyle, She like a true marksman, positioning is everything.

I suggest a slight buff will make her viable :

- 1st Skill : The lifesteal part is okay, bouncing part is very great. but this skill didn't help much against 1 enemy. so maybe add 20% slow to target enemy will be nice.

- 2nd Skill : This is the real problem is. The skill kinda hard to aim, and the damage is kinda not so great. the worst part is the cooldown of this skill.

Reduce the CD or give extra effect will be a great boost. So, Hanabi can spam this skill more frequently, it will boost her in early game.
Extra Effect : "MARK" for 3 secs. 1 first hitted hero, so the marked enemy will get 100% damage from 1st skill bounce attack

- Ultimate : Seems fine for me. Maybe add extra effect again, if there is "Marked" enemy hero in Higanbana area, Higanbana will bloom targetting the marked enemy for 1 time ( like refresh the Higanbana effect but targeting the Marked enemy)

just pls don't revamp it. I hate when my belerick is revamped, I miss old belerick so much LOL

Post time 2020-3-9 08:25 PM | Show all posts
For skill 1: the slow effect must have CD, overall its great.
Other skill its great too, support this.
Post time 2020-3-9 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Nice post..liked the 2nd skill idea..
Post time 2020-3-10 04:24 AM | Show all posts
I mean Hanabi’s second skill is to simply give her shield, I do agree it can be hard to hit when you’re aiming at enemy far-ranged, but I know it is easy to hit when you use it on an enemy nearby.
Post time 2020-3-10 05:44 AM | Show all posts
I think that the mana stealing effect from the 2nd skill is a bit unnecessary for her.
I see players usually buy mana regen items like the blue mana shoes for her, so it's not really her problem anymore.
I'd say take out that effect and replace it with something else, like mov or atk speed.
Post time 2020-3-10 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Yeah.....things that can be buff doesn't need a rework.
But I still think that it would be much better if his basic attack 9s his 1st skill so she can have a new first skill. Maybe a mobility type skill.
Post time 2020-3-13 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2020-3-13 04:25 PM

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=75745&page=1&extra=#pid466796

support this reworks on hanabi thanks i already finalize it anyway all hanabi lover will like this type rework cheers
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-10 06:51 AM GMT+8