Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1265|Reply: 33
Collapse the left

[Complaint] MCL is useless for solo players

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-7 11:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I played MCL for the past 6 weeks and lost all of the in the first round. All because of useless troll players spoiling the game. My team players played with non-expert heroes
Whereas enemy team has good cooperation and combo. This happened always in all of the 6 tournaments.

This week one of my teammate went AFK. There is no invalid option for MCL weekly. Till now he is not punished and no loss of credit score for the AFK player

Should solo players not participate in MCL weekly?

Do report options work on MCL weekly?

Is there any plan to make the punishment system harder? Especially the troll players. They picked two non expert heroes and one AFK
Post time 2020-3-8 06:13 PM | Show all posts
You should have seen me when i first tried MCL. Of course, I went solo...because YOLOOO . And of course, me being the most unlucky human being on earth, I got lots of afk, trolls, jokes about my mom...and so on. Sad life
After that, I searched for players who want to play MCL on discord, found 4 people, made a team, added a cute chubby Kagura photo as profile pic...and we won MCL together .
Point is...all games can be played solo but also as team. Games like ML are better played as a team, being 5v5 and all. As solo, you have a 50-50 chance to win. As a team, chances become higher, especially if also using microphone.
Post time 2020-3-9 07:26 PM | Show all posts
Specially MCL yes. Its not good if you do solo q. I suggest to play 5 man team for MCL. and must be in voice call.
Post time 2020-3-7 11:27 PM | Show all posts
I will suggest you not to play mcl solo..its like a tournament so would u go solo bro..?

And yeah dev really need to do something about the reporting system   
 Author| Post time 2020-3-8 12:22 AM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-3-7 11:27 PM
I will suggest you not to play mcl solo..its like a tournament so would u go solo bro..?

And yeah d ...

Then why are they allowing solo players to join. They should restrict solo players

Comments

U got a point  Post time 2020-3-8 12:26 AM
Post time 2020-3-8 03:53 AM | Show all posts
This entire game is obviously not for solo players... we should just stop even trying to bother...
Post time 2020-3-8 04:47 AM | Show all posts
This is team game and playing with friends in MCL is much better than going solo, No one can't guarantee you cooperative teammates, developers can't control going afk, it just happend but with team there is more cahnce to win (depends on your cooperation), try to find someone for MCL or Ranked in forum, someone might be interested in it.
Post time 2020-3-8 04:48 AM | Show all posts
I guess they allow solo players to join in MCL for teams that don't have enough players.
It is a matter of Luck™ if you got teamed up with a decent or regrettable players and that is a risk you should know as a solo player.
I tried several times the risk of soloing the MCL and I ended up with misfortune.

Comments

same pinch... only misfortune...  Post time 2020-3-8 03:22 PM
Post time 2020-3-8 10:26 AM | Show all posts
MCL is an tournament and i do not recommend you to play solo as you will get randoms and can be matched against 5 man teams , i highly recommend to play with your squad or friends
Post time 2020-3-8 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Jeff_Rey at 2020-3-8 11:01 AM

I previously won the finals being solo at MCL lvl 5. I think i was only lucky being paired with a strong squad maybe they are in same house because they coordinate perfectly probably talking to each other. While i was just staring at the map for their movements all time. Good players have their eyes stuck in map even while farming or running away from enemies you will run to your teammate direction. Reached legend in less than a year by just using that technique.
Post time 2020-3-8 12:04 PM | Show all posts
I highly doubt. All of my MCL Trophies are due to soloing. It's all about luck I guess or probably you're not cooperating well with your teammates, do you force yourself to choose a hero you only wanted? It's either they adjust for you or you adjust for them. Like myself, I'm an Assassin/Mage Mage but 5/6 of my trophies are where I adjusted and used tank or fighter instead.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-8 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-3-8 04:11 PM
StreetGamer replied at 2020-3-8 04:47 AM
This is team game and playing with friends in MCL is much better than going solo, No one can't guara ...

troll teammates for 6 straight tournaments
Charles replied at 2020-3-8 12:04 PM
I highly doubt. All of my MCL Trophies are due to soloing. It's all about luck I guess or probably y ...

No. Teammates are picking troll heroes. They are not even expert heroes. No team balance

Jeff_Rey replied at 2020-3-8 11:00 AM
I previously won the finals being solo at MCL lvl 5. I think i was only lucky being paired with a st ...

Me too. Only because of a good Odette player and MM player when I joined as solo player

RohitBK201 replied at 2020-3-8 10:26 AM
MCL is an tournament and i do not recommend you to play solo as you will get randoms and can be matc ...

You mean MCL is useless for solo player. I strongly disagree. The problem is with increasing toxicity in game. The game should ban toxic players
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 09:00 PM GMT+8