[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-7 03:40 PM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2020-3-7 08:16 AM
I have no friends to play with.

You're making me crying
Post time 2020-3-7 06:56 PM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2020-3-7 08:16 AM
I have no friends to play with.

I too have no friend to play with. used to have friends to play with but all left due to stupid matchmaking.
Post time 2020-3-7 09:47 PM | Show all posts
When layla is better than karrie owo
But all of you could ask for teammates in forum, just make a thread in this Category write your ID, on which server you play and what is your role.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-7 11:06 PM | Show all posts
I am at epic II.
Someone please help me get legend. I am
Not a terrible player :(

I am in US/North America region.
Post time 2020-3-10 11:06 AM | Show all posts
this season i totally gave up Rank mode. wont play solo. thrash matchmaking.
whenever i try to play, all my friends are playing. just play magic chess only. hopefully can reach mythic before season end
Post time 2020-3-11 05:44 AM | Show all posts
:) best way is to troll the nabs and trollers i dont have anything to lose so better i take any hope of winning from nabs hahahaha
Post time 2020-3-13 04:07 AM | Show all posts
[Read after seeing the screenshot]

After seeing Diggie, I decided to take Layla and told my teammates I will get MVP. Aldous trolled intentionally after seeing Layla. Our Aldous is not even an expert. Tank also did not support me. After seeing my killing spree, diggie changed his mind and saved me few times from the enemy

We almost won, only enemy base was remaining. I dealt 91K damage with Layla(highest damage in that game). Our tank went ahead and died before the last team fight. I was stunned by Khufra and died. Then, I searched for Aldous, he was farming in jungle.

Me(Layla) and Diggie are perfect trolls. But our Aldous is just a feeder trying to troll with a non-expert hero.

I am in Mythic rank. I know I will lose 9 points when picking Layla because there is no star protecton or protection points for Mythic players. Aldous and Diggie are Mythic too. The difference is Aldous took a non-expert hero and fed the enemy.

Even if you troll, it is fine as long as you take expert heroes and perform well.

The problem is many players are picking non-expert heroes and playing with the intention to lose. They don't even know about the difference between trolling and feeding

Screenshot_2020-03-13-01-11-14-636.jpeg

Post time 2020-3-24 07:19 AM | Show all posts
solo q sucks. Was Khufra trolling; I am not sure what to say about him. He picked a meta hero but did poorly.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-29 07:01 PM GMT+8