Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1412|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] Suggested Philippine ISP and specific internet plan?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-6 12:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Is there any suggestion you can give to choose which Philippine ISP we should get and which specific plan that can have less ping spike in ML and good for live streaming at the same time without affecting the game?

Currently using Sky BroadBand Fiber 25mbps plan, but it seems in game we always encounter ping spiking to 300+ms. Also makes me doubt to do livestreams since it might just make it worse.

Any suggestion/advise would be highly appreciated.

Post time 2020-3-6 02:37 AM | Show all posts
It's not your internet problem. Most spike ping problem I'm ML due to its server itself. So, let just hope ML improve the connection performance first.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-6 05:43 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-3-6 02:37 AM
It's not your internet problem. Most spike ping problem I'm ML due to its server itself. So, let jus ...

I see.

But how is it possible for some streamers to not encounter any ping spikes while streaming? Like here in the philippines, like Ch0xx who does live stream and rarely or never encounter ping spikes while streaming which makes me wonder how or why they can play with no ping spikes.

Tried to ask them but you know streamers wont reply to the like's of us who just pm them directly. lol
Post time 2020-3-6 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Well I have 150 Mbps and when I play without Ethernet cable I encounter 26-20 ping then with the cable I get 2-10 ping, (With streaming on) it depends on your plan and how many people use it.
Post time 2020-3-6 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Please visit this thread and show us the ping ss here

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hlight=Troubleshoot
 Author| Post time 2020-3-7 01:11 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-3-6 01:58 PM
Please visit this thread and show us the ping ss here

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod ...

Thanks for this :)
Will post information there once im available/not busy

Thaaanks
Post time 2020-3-7 03:19 AM | Show all posts
symonros replied at 2020-3-6 05:43 AM
I see.

But how is it possible for some streamers to not encounter any ping spikes while streaming ...

yup! this is a proof that Most spike ping problem is not only from ml server itself.
kababayan, we know that smart or globe has a problem here in ph. that's why i didn't know if sky broadband was not the same. this smart or globe know the streamer popularity, that's why maybe they giving them a special treatment. well i'm not sure but that is my guess hahaha. but the main idea for me is the quality of subscription they used for their connection. they knew that they need a faster and stable connection when they stream so they need to avail the better one, even if it will cost more.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-9 10:43 PM | Show all posts
n4n4 replied at 2020-3-7 03:19 AM
yup! this is a proof that Most spike ping problem is not only from ml server itself.
kababayan, we ...

Yes, this is also possible that they really have that much higher plan which cost more.
thanks kabayan for this comment :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-13 02:57 PM GMT+8