Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 286|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Directional Aim feature

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-3-5 07:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Would be excellent if the default aim type is directional. Ok i understand there is already Advanced Aim mode where u click the specific hero.

But It would be better if theres directional aim,  you just go to the direction of the hero you wanted to attack. For example there are two enemy heros, 1 front and 1 at back, you just go to the direction or face the one you wanted to hit and it will just hit the enemy in front not at the baxk.. Lets say there is creep in front and enemy hero at back,you just turn to your back  face the enemy hero and it will auto aim at enemy without throwing something at the creep. I mean keep on walking to the direction where your bullet will go, because sometimes you are chasing enemy and your hero would come back unintentionally to creep and hit the creeps and you would cry because it returned back to creep instead of killing enemy in front. I understand the ss of hayabusa, it is a different topic i just talk about basic attack not ss of hayabusa.
Post time 2020-3-5 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Yes, I agree with your suggestion. I felt myself furious when I couldn’t get a kill out of a squishy hero with low HP and there were 1-2 people around them and my attacks all ended up in the 1-2 people. When I use basic attack on marksman, it would always go for whoever is in front of me and who has the lowest HP, in some cases it can attack tanks. Even if I go by percentage, it may still attack the two people with low HP while I wanted to attack a squishy hero with a full HP because my kit can kill them almost instantly (Eudora).
Post time 2020-3-5 09:25 PM | Show all posts
What about if there 2 enemies in front of us ? If it according to lowest HP, there are already in settings
 Author| Post time 2020-3-5 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jeff_Rey at 2020-3-5 10:09 PM

Maybe hit the nearest to you in case enemies are both aligned in front of you, or click the specific enemy hero while in advance aim  mode.  I mean this is Default ,plus choose wether u want auto aim or advance aim on top of directional one.
Directional + auto aim
Directional + advance aim

Where directional is default. Sometimes my basic attack goes to creeps, this is very wrong in my opinion. I understand there is techique to avoid ss of hayabusa so stick with mnions or creeps, but for basic attack it should not confuse the system nor the player.

Comments

Okay, Noted!  Post time 2020-3-5 10:11 PM
Post time 2020-3-6 05:04 PM | Show all posts
To be honest its not a bad idea.
The thing is we must need advance aim mode with hero lock on to successfully kill specific target. And this is a bit hard for newcomers or those who are a bit lazy lol
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2020-3-7 12:35 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-3-6 05:04 PM
To be honest its not a bad idea.
The thing is we must need advance aim mode with hero lock on to su ...

Hero lock not that useful. Just go out of range or into bush & then comeback again & hero lock is cancelled.
Better if we had permanent hero lock. as long as lock enemy comes into range, he will be automatically hero locked
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-27 02:52 PM GMT+8