Return to list New
Author: Dexter99
Collapse the left

[Query] How to carry team to victory?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2020-3-5 06:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-3-8 04:28 PM
SnowFallDoodles replied at 2020-3-5 12:56 PM
And here I thought sacrificing beautiful women to the great volcano was de wei.

Kidding aside, not  ...

usually play claude, karrie, granger or bruno. sometimes lesley.

Eizy replied at 2020-3-5 06:15 PM
Don't ever let your team do a mistake in early game, avoid enemy's midlaner when gold buff appears ( ...

my random team mates usually level 1 will initiate team fights with no item not even boots. this is how they die many times. no idea how to win such games and this is epic rank game.

Excalibur61 replied at 2020-3-5 03:44 PM
Ok first of all if ur teammates died 10 times...then there is no way to come back without miracle..c ...

my team mates usually don't listen when I asked them not to go into team fights. most of the time I am the only one left alive throughout the game so I can't raid enemy jungle since 5 enemies will be coming after me. most of the tanks I played with want me mm to tank for them instead. they were always behind me not in front of me. when I moved behind them, they will also do the same.
Post time 2020-3-5 07:59 PM | Show all posts
Dexter99 replied at 2020-3-5 07:10 PM
my team mates usually don't listen when I asked them not to go into team fights. most of the time  ...

Then i will suggest to form a trio... Then play rnk match
Post time 2020-3-5 09:03 PM | Show all posts
When your team mates are feeding try to lane swap, because when they are struggling that does not instantly mean that they are bad maybe they are just in a bad match-up or disadvantage lane match-up or they dont know how to play against the enemy.
Post time 2020-3-5 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-3-8 04:31 PM

I think you can carry well with karrie
Lol show your heroes first to inspire your team

Dexter99 replied at 2020-3-5 05:41 PM
He usually played with his own team while I am solo.

What is your rank sir
Post time 2020-3-6 07:33 AM | Show all posts
it will also depends on the enemy, if you are above skilled player compare to your enemy then you can definitely carry the game if your team mates are below skilled. because not all the times, the problem in match was your team mates. be aware that sometimes, enemy has more skilled player compare to your team that's why your team mate became a low skilled player. so for me, the best way to carry the team is to play with your full potential. sometimes if i feel that my enemy was highly skilled compare to my team, i rather split push and hoping for the enemies mistake to turn the table.
Post time 2020-3-6 08:05 AM | Show all posts
try to use some cheat codes
Post time 2020-3-23 03:10 AM | Show all posts
It depends. Do you only play marksmen? If you do, try to learn how to kite which is moving and attacking. Two, most people under gm make the mistake of buying lifesteal first try to rush dmg items on mm so u could get faster farming or kill enemies faster. I recommend try to use retribution and jungle in the early game. Upgrading the 2 tier knife is very useful as it allows u to lane longer so do that if u don't. If your teammates are idiots try to split push safely by urself and join teamfight if you feel are strong enough to deal dmg.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-23 11:11 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-3-23 03:10 AM
It depends. Do you only play marksmen? If you do, try to learn how to kite which is moving and attac ...

problem is I cannot split push since all 4 of my teammates are usually dead or afk and 5 enemies will be coming after me if I do that. at 5 minutes they already died like 10 times. every game feels like 1 vs 9.
Post time 2020-3-24 06:46 AM | Show all posts
I feel you man in those case. There is really no way to win. However, if you could push one tower safely and enemies are visible try to do that. Then you might have a chance. The thing is my method only works in low tier. In higher tier, if you have a bad team. No matter how good you play in higher rank games; you can't solo carry. The only thing to do is tell your team to be safe. Tell them not to initate fights by themselevs or look for picks that involve the 2v1 or 3v1 when enemy is out of position.  
Post time 2020-4-2 08:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by macmajlak at 2020-4-7 06:19 PM

For sure you need a great team behind you to back you up during close combats. Some of these games here are really tactical sometimes. Check similar sites for more detailing about the gameplay
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-25 08:52 AM GMT+8