Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 856|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] How to buff Saber and Alpha

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-29 05:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have some ideas on how to buff these heros. So I wanted to here you thoughts on these ideas.

Saber

Passive: Increase defense reduction from 7 to 9 or 10. This way you dont have to buff the base stats for other skills to much. Also this would buff his damage as a whole.

First skill:Increase base damage by 20 at all levels.

Second skill: Simple, everytime you hit someone with your ultimate or kill someone you cooldown reseats.

Ultimate: Make it into a surpress stun like Kaja. So you can still use cc immunity like Martis or Chou but can't purify it with the spell or other skills like it.

Alpha

Increase his defense growth and magic defense to 3.85 or 4

First skill: increase width of skill by 20%

Second skill: Hp regen will now increase with physical attack instead of magic.Hp regen growth increase from 40% to 50% or 60%. Attack growth from first part of skill increase from 170% to 190%. Spray damage ( The beta part ) increase damage by 30 at at levels

Ultimate: Increase stun time for 1.3 to 1.5. Make it a surpress stun like franco where you can't stop the cc by cc immunity effects or purify.

Agian not all of these have to be added on by for Alpha at less make his ultimate a surpress stun and hp regen base off of phyiscal damage. Then for Saber the second skill revamp would be nice.

Post time 2020-2-29 07:10 AM | Show all posts
Alpha for me just needs more durability or crowd control imo. His lifesteal is like Ruby's, can really make him unstoppable but I do agree in some parts of this especially Saber if they really don't want to return his hidden nerfs in the ult + the spell vamp.
Post time 2020-2-29 09:54 AM | Show all posts
why would u consider giving cc to an assassin? Saber needs dmg thats all I like the passive idea. However, I think 8 is good. Losing 50 armor is ouch. 20 is not a lot cuz everyone does 120+100 ad % at least for fighter like alucard. I think you have increase the first skill dmg a bit. Alpha increasing by 20 % might sound a lot I think that needs to be 25% instead of 20% cuz it is pretty small. I dont like hp regen too much on alpha for 2nd skill, if u want maybe u could make it he gets some lifesteal after using 2nd skill so there could be some sort of outplay mechanic and it there is some substain which u might want.
Post time 2020-2-29 11:14 AM | Show all posts
aznese replied at 2020-2-29 09:54 AM
why would u consider giving cc to an assassin? Saber needs dmg thats all I like the passive idea. Ho ...

Well, Selena has CC though but look at her; despite being OP everyone prefers Gusion still :(

In all seriousness Saber and Alpha but especially Saber, is over nerfed. I personally don't know what would be sufficient in order to make him viable again.
Post time 2020-2-29 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-3-8 04:33 PM

selena has dmg tho thats why shes used. She could oneshot lv.2 or 1. The main issue with saber is not cc its lack of dmg that no one use him.
CloudDevelic there are two reason why I dont like his ult, its copypasta of a hero in lol and two it doesnt have dmg. If his ult did 3 times more dmg than his current ult with no cc do u think that people will not use him.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2020-2-29 02:26 PM | Show all posts
I liked the saber 2nd skill idea...saber Don't  have early game damage.. It would be great if they buff his damage at all lvl
Post time 2020-2-29 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-2-29 05:28 PM

For Alpha
Buffing his first skill is most needed.
Comparing all his skills, his 1st skill is the most useless as people only use it to activate his passive.
Lowering his 2nd skill cd is also needed because that is his only skill that keep him durable.
Post time 2020-2-29 06:05 PM | Show all posts
There will be so many players arguing "The hero is good and well balanced. You are the one who should learn to play them properly".

Hope they buff saber and alpha. Good luck
Post time 2020-2-29 07:07 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-2-29 07:08 PM

Try to play with a team using this composition : saber , magic wand silvanna , magic wand carmilla , bruno ,  and any tank .

I really against buffing saber armor reduction passive because it makes enemy tank melt like crazy bruh .

Edit : nevermind , i cancel my mind , i didn't support nor i against this thread , cuz i already move to competitor FAIR moba that will be released in short amount of time .

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 10:43 PM GMT+8