Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4006|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] APP update WHAT THE HELL you've DONE???

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-27 09:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2020-2-27 11:02 PM

Screenshot_20200227-211205.png

Screenshot_20200227-211152.png

yeah so INSANE... yesterday its okay to update app in game AUTO update. but now you've FORCED to update the app to google play??? then heres the problem after i update it from play store black screen  after MOONTON LOGO???  what the hell??????????????

Post time 2020-2-29 11:19 AM | Show all posts
@heaven69

Hi, please check and clear your cache, and try restarting phone.

Let me know if the problem still persists.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-29 07:30 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-2-29 11:19 AM
@heaven69

Hi, please check and clear your cache, and try restarting phone.

ok here's the fact.. im using a desktop and to make it android i installed REMIX OS if you dont know what it is googe it. im using REMIX OS more than a years and it works perfectly....  but since the latest Mobile Legends Bang Bang_v1.4.52.4885 version release and after the update it goes PERFECTLY BLACK??? WTF??? if there is NO FORCED UPDATE everythings work fine LIKE BEFORE but the developers  AWAYS MAKING UPDATE to make the game WORST

Post time 2020-2-29 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Mlbb does not give support for emulator. Try to reinstall or change the emulator please. Thank.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-2 08:31 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-2-29 10:34 PM
Mlbb does not give support for emulator. Try to reinstall or change the emulator please. Thank.

what????????? your a senior moderator but i think you dont know everything or any???
ok i get your point you want to say just use a smartphone YES i have running @ andriod 10 latest with 6gb ram. but i choose a PC  to play MLBB. Now please get my point here  cause i get yours...
As i mentioned im using a PC a powerfull pc 16GBram 4gb gpu and can play any of online/offline games with no interruption or any issue. You're saying MLBB does not support for emulator? so what the developers using to make a game? an andriod phone itself???

let me educate you a little a BEST DEVELOPER can take any platform either emulator or any as long as it is ANDRIOD cause the game is for andriod/ios.

i want to talk to your boss?? where is he/she???
Post time 2020-3-5 08:35 AM | Show all posts
heaven69 replied at 2020-3-2 08:31 PM
what????????? your a senior moderator but i think you dont know everything or any???
ok i get you ...

@heaven69

It's true that MLBB does not truly give support for emulators, even though other emulators like bluestacks work on MLBB. It is still a mobile game after all, made for mobile. It doesn't matter how 'powerful' your PC is; it's like trying to drive a Ferrari into a motorcycle road. Both are still ultimately different despite the fact that a Ferrari can emulate a motorcycle's performance and even do it better.

Also, we ask that you address your queries in a polite manner.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-5 10:48 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-3-5 08:35 AM
@heaven69

It's true that MLBB does not truly give support for emulators, even though other emulat ...

hello friends. romans, country men...

if my words hurt you.. its not what i meant.. you just simply answer my question NOT FIT to what my concern is...

anyway.. your'e saying like ferrari into a motorcycle???? think about it 10 times again 10 times....

that's why i'm using a remix os to go further and further......... and you're saying bluestack work so meaning its UNFAIR while others can & some are NOT where is the JUSTICE here?

the main point here is from the very beggining eveything is okay what have you done???

Post time 2020-3-6 11:20 AM | Show all posts
heaven69 replied at 2020-3-5 10:48 AM
hello friends. romans, country men...

if my words hurt you.. its not what i meant.. you just si ...

@heaven69

I think you misunderstood my explanation. I'm using the analogy of fitting a Ferrari into a motorcycle's lane/road in order to explain clearly about how a PC might differ from Mobile in terms of optimisation, as well as software/hardware compatibility. I did stress that PC, in this case the "Ferrari", definitely would out-perform a Mobile (motorcycle); but compatibility issues might arise.

Also, MLBB working on Bluestack doesn't mean that it is MLBB's fault as optimisation of platform and apps are far more complicated than what meets the eye.

And with each update, compatibility issues might arise unknowingly. Like what my colleague @BD007 said, MLBB is a mobile game made for mobile devices after all. Thus, it will not be out of the blue if compatibility issue arises suddenly.
 Author| Post time 2020-3-6 09:44 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-3-6 11:20 AM
@heaven69

I think you misunderstood my explanation. I'm using the analogy of fitting a Ferrari in ...

you make me simper... LOL  
ofcourse i got what you mean about ferrari and a motorcycle.
AGAIN that's the reason why im using an EMULATOR??? a remix os.. to play the MLBB an endless game.. a waste of time game... why? because every season you gonna go backwards you gonna start all over again...

lets wait for LOL mobile... the original.
Post time 2020-3-11 01:40 PM | Show all posts
heaven69 replied at 2020-3-6 09:44 PM
you make me simper... LOL  
ofcourse i got what you mean about ferrari and a motorcyc ...

@heaven69

I would like to apologise for the inconvenience that you encountered using the emulator to play Mobile Legends Bang Bang.

We regret to inform you that we do not advocate playing on emulators as proper support may not be able to be implemented on these platforms in time, due to Mobile Legends Bang Bang being optimised mainly for Mobile Platform only.

We ask that you seek alternative platforms which are optimised for Mobile Legends Bang Bang in the mean time while we await for the current issue to be resolved.

We thank you for your patience and long support to our game. We apologise for anything that we still lack of despite our constant attempts at improving the game. Please do bear with us.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 03:49 AM GMT+8