Register now.
Return to list New
Author: lishi500
Collapse the left

[Query] Who can counter Fanny ???????

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-27 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-2-27 11:48 AM
That means using hanzo to steal the blue buff will give hard time for fanny in early game

{:4_87: ...

typical hanzo hahaha
Post time 2020-2-27 11:48 PM | Show all posts
lishi500 replied at 2020-2-27 09:01 AM
Minsitthar's army may provide some protection.

Not sure about Khufra and Ruby, pull/knockback wi ...

I use ruby when there is fanny.
Ruby 2nd skill and ultimate can stop fanny mid air if the timing is right.
Can also use ultimate to where you predict fanny will fly so she will be caught and goes back to you
Post time 2020-2-28 01:13 AM | Show all posts
since i was using odette  whenever i match with fanny, i always watch my hp. when i got 3/4 to full hp with ulti, i'm not afraid to face fanny. bring her in wall makes her think it's favor to her because of walling, but the tricks is when you ulti odette fanny has less damage to deal a kill. 2 things will happen. she died or she escape.
Post time 2020-2-28 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Franco and kaja for sure but must has assist from carry
Post time 2020-3-2 08:48 AM | Show all posts
I feel your pain bro, thats why I gave Fanny a try for one month. Im main tank so I dont die from Fanny in early and mid game. There are several way to counter Fanny:

1. The best way is to invade her jungle at second 37, three or even for people invading her buff. If she is getting her buff alone, she kills it around second 0:43 if she is with a tank then its faster, around 0:37. Without the buff she can only attack ONCE, so you just need to survive that one attack, but usually Fanny doesnt attack without buff, she just pocks you.

2. There are 3 stages in Fanny, first stage is jungling with poking, but she is strong enough to kill marksmen and mages, so under no circumnstances they should be alone. Second stage is weak assassin, she starts killing fighters and tanks as well, but she doesnt have enough energy to fly around as she wish, she still need to retreat. Her third stage is the annoying one, where she chan just spam the tornado because she recovers energy when attacking. You need to identify her stage and play accordingly.

3. Get stun heros. Dont get a Lilya or Alice, get Aurora o Eudora. Dont get a Hanzo or Gusion, get a Hayabusa. Stop her with franko ultimate, dont try to hook her and definetly a Chou.  

$. Main problem with Fanny is that most people play as they usually do, they dont try to steal her buff and they even let her get 4 buffs, 2 crabs and all jungle. You cant do 1-2-2 with Fanny, thats why she kills you. You have an enemy Fanny you need to do 1-4-0, or 1-3-1, steal her buff, get yours, get hers a second time at 4:45 and she Will be useless for the rest of the game. The problem is everybody let her get everything, so he has 6000 bp when your mm has 3000 so she is unstopable now and thats when you try to stop her, makes no sense. Stop her before she gets her ítems.

Post time 2020-3-7 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Basically every hero can counter fanny as long as ur good heh
Post time 2020-3-9 01:37 PM | Show all posts
I think diggie can. Although not on a very effective perspective
diggie 2nd skill can bind Fanny. If bomb is set in advance. It will at least damage her.

I have a question. How some fanny never run out of fuel?? When i use fanny. Three wire and i am out of fuel.
Post time 2020-3-17 07:42 PM | Show all posts
lishi500 replied at 2020-2-27 12:31 PM
I try to CC Fanny, she got stunned/frozed but the rope still pull her away.
Just want to make clea ...

Stun won't work against Fanny, Knockback is. Heroes that have knockback skills (Tigreal, Balmond, Badang, Ruby etc) can stop Fanny from flying. Heck even a good-timing Flameshot spell would be able to CC Fanny. Try it!
Post time 2020-3-24 09:19 AM | Show all posts
Stun will work on fanny. The thing is that she could get away before she is stunned. To be honest, I think she needs a buff on her energy. Yeah a lot of people counter her XD.
Post time 2020-3-26 07:55 AM | Show all posts
Kufra's second can easily counter fanny. Fanny can't use cables while kufra is jumping... And diggie can also counter fanny. Above all you should pick a team to raid enemy's blue buff. Cause if you can get that buff then fanyy is pretty much useless...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-4 05:06 AM GMT+8