Collapse the left

[Query] Who can counter Fanny ???????

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-27 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Definitely... HAYABUSA

With his ultimate, he can beat her Easily

I always smile when enemy pick Fanny, cuz im picking Haya for my Team
Post time 2020-2-27 12:25 PM | Show all posts
I can easily counter any fanny with wan wan.
I am not bragging, i am just that much confident. And i do not need any help from anyone else.
There are tons of heroes that can counter fanny. Fanny is the single post hardest hero in mlbb. You need to understand that. So fanny enjoys some extra damage for this.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-27 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Blueazkaban replied at 2020-2-27 11:25 AM
Well for us Fanny Mains (I practice Fanny in an another account thats why I just have 100+matches) w ...

I try to CC Fanny, she got stunned/frozed but the rope still pull her away.
Just want to make clear, is there any CC can stop her well she is flying?
Like actually knock her from rope or root she for couple seconds.
Post time 2020-2-27 12:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-2-29 05:12 PM
lishi500 replied at 2020-2-27 12:31 PM
I try to CC Fanny, she got stunned/frozed but the rope still pull her away.
Just want to make clea ...

This is one of my tips, if a Fanny goes greedy there is a possibility that she would die and if she does don't let her get any violet buff. This is the one mistake that I have not yet mastered it led me to defeat. So you just need to take her essential power(Violet buff) and you're good.

Only franco's Ulti, if its in my experience I die because of it, sometimes I miscalculate the cable and place it on the enemies tower there I die cuz Im stunned and I cant do anything more except if I have Immortality. So if you have a pro Fanny on the other team make sure you get Franco.Cheers!

Anand replied at 2020-2-27 11:48 AM
That means using hanzo to steal the blue buff will give hard time for fanny in early game

{:4_87: ...

Yes, Indeed it bothers me and sometime I get frustrated and just push towers than killing enemies. It made us lose because hanzo kept stealing my buff and I cant play so its a good way of countering a Fanny. Cheers!
Post time 2020-2-27 01:41 PM | Show all posts
Kufra...minsither....ruby...kaja...martis...chou...they can counter fanny
Post time 2020-2-27 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Fanny is an assasin a good tank or fighter can get revenge  around 15 minutes of play against fanny. Of course early game is for assasins but not mid game and 30 mins mark in the game makes all assasins weak.
Post time 2020-2-27 03:45 PM | Show all posts
:) pro fanny .... forget to counter if you have pro team then she will too then they will protect her , this hayanuba counter fanny ?  pro fanny go tank .... and this nab hero with tank items got big dmg and big spell vamp .. if you think fanny is the best assasin - big dmg big spellvamp huge mobility  kill with tank items
Post time 2020-2-27 07:33 PM | Show all posts
Khufra counters Fanny. And so does a lot of CC heroes and burst heroes. But most noticeably, Khufra. Even Eudora can be used to counter Fanny
Post time 2020-2-27 07:40 PM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-2-27 03:45 PM
:) pro fanny .... forget to counter if you have pro team then she will too then they will protect he ...

fanny teammates cannot save her when she is turret diving. It is easy to say how to counter but against a fast fanny, she will escape before you attack
Post time 2020-2-27 10:15 PM | Show all posts
Khufra is the best counter for Fanny and other strong heroes such as Gusion and Harith.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-5 07:05 AM GMT+8