Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 2966|Reply: 30
Collapse the left

[Query] Who can counter Fanny ???????

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-27 07:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

I believe you all have the experience that there is a really good Fanny in enemy team. she fly around the map, invades your jungle like her own backyard. Kills your teamate from miles away and fly back like nothing happens.

Fanny has high damage, she can kill any mm/mage with in 2-3 seconds. She has extremely super high insane mobility. She is immune to slow effect (no need to walk). 95% immune to hard cc (you can olny cc her, when she made a mistake).
She is tankier than any tank, if you try to aim her, you will miss tones of skill because of her high mobility and immunity.

I know you guys mentioned, for those kind of heroes that is hard to master. if you spend time to master, it should be stronger. for example Gusion.

Base on my understanding, a hero can be stronger in some aspects. But whatever how good you play, there will be some other heroes/items/skills that can counter you.
And that make a game playable.

Like Gusion is strong, he is high mobility. but you can CC Gusion when he charge and kill him. Like frozen from Aurora.

But who can counter Fanny. I cannot think of any.

Maybe Odette with ultimate, her 360 degree AOE can damange Fanny when she is inside. But that just means Fanny cannot Kill her.
Maybe Franco/Kaja's ulti can hard CC (haven't tried) if they can catch Fanny.

Post time 2020-2-27 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Definitely... HAYABUSA

With his ultimate, he can beat her Easily

I always smile when enemy pick Fanny, cuz im picking Haya for my Team
Post time 2020-2-27 11:48 PM | Show all posts
lishi500 replied at 2020-2-27 09:01 AM
Minsitthar's army may provide some protection.

Not sure about Khufra and Ruby, pull/knockback wi ...

I use ruby when there is fanny.
Ruby 2nd skill and ultimate can stop fanny mid air if the timing is right.
Can also use ultimate to where you predict fanny will fly so she will be caught and goes back to you
Post time 2020-2-27 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2020-2-27 09:12 AM

Zilong the forgotten hero is the best counter for Fanny

All farmed marksman can counter fanny with just basic attacks. No CC or skills required

Even Layla can kill Fanny if farmed properlly.
A good tank and MM combo is all it needs to counter fanny. Tank or fighter is necessary to save MM from fanny's ultimate. MM should use flicker or sprint to stay away from fanny's way and keep attacking. Also MM should watch the cables and move away to avoid damage.

I use Minsitthar and wait for fanny to enter turret. Then I will use my ulti and trap fanny inside turret to kill her. Fanny cables don't work inside Minsitthar ultimate

If you are good with Silvanna, use her ultimate and imprison fanny when she is taking blue buff. You may need an ally to execute this trick, I have not tried this

Franco's ultimate can catch flying fanny

Fanny can't use cables against khufra's second skill(I think)

Nana's molina will chase and capture fanny. Kill her with allies while she is in transformed state

Post time 2020-2-27 08:28 AM | Show all posts
Khufra, Minsitthar and Ruby?
 Author| Post time 2020-2-27 09:01 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-2-27 08:28 AM
Khufra, Minsitthar and Ruby?

Not sure about Khufra and Ruby, pull/knockback will stop Fanny from fly? i know stun won't.
Post time 2020-2-27 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Chou, Kaja, Franco and even Gatotkaca can counter Fanny with his taunt CC. As for damage dealers, Hayabusa can ulti Fanny even when she's flying away.
Post time 2020-2-27 09:52 AM | Show all posts
lishi500 replied at 2020-2-27 09:01 AM

Not sure about Khufra and Ruby, pull/knockback wi ...

Khufra was specialized to counter fanny
Post time 2020-2-27 10:33 AM | Show all posts
The fact that she's nerfed for so many times. There's a lot of heroes that can easily kill Fanny. A good Fanny can be hard to kill but the above mentioned heroes can easily kill her. Although, best advice is, any hero can counter Fanny if you know how to dodge Fanny. It's easy and not that hard to master, I tend to cling onto walls when being killed by Fanny. Majority of the Fanny players are having issues when you're really good at dodging. I didn't mean "cling" as in to actually stay there, you'll have to move.
Post time 2020-2-27 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Well for us Fanny Mains (I practice Fanny in an another account thats why I just have 100+matches) we often find a new way of countering all the CC's from Franco,Khufra and Aurora. There was a time that I fought with 3 counters Khuf,Minsi and Badang. They ended up conceding and blaming Khufra for not catching me. The only way I think that you can counter us is stealing our first buff, and always make sure that we won't get it because when we do we will obtain a Maniac or a Savage. Cheers! I hope this helps
Post time 2020-2-27 11:33 AM | Show all posts
A lot of people counter fanny believe it or not. In fact, Fanny is not strong but balanced. Her energy consumption is higher than before meaning she has less cables to work with. Shes been nerfed so many times that shes not bad to deal with. If you want heroes that could counter fanny. Heres a list:
Ruby, martis, chou, akai, hayabusa, khufra, ministar, moscov, franco, kaja, badang, aurora, zilong, and basically anyone with a knockup and right timing.
Post time 2020-2-27 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Blueazkaban replied at 2020-2-27 11:25 AM
Well for us Fanny Mains (I practice Fanny in an another account thats why I just have 100+matches) w ...

That means using hanzo to steal the blue buff will give hard time for fanny in early game

Comments

Hahaha...take buff and run for your life...wkwkwk  Post time 2020-2-27 01:45 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 08:51 PM GMT+8