Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 680|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Share] Leomaord! Is he still good

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-26 12:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am planing to start new role current meta tank is frustrating. I am planing to switch to fighters since it's the closest to tank has good defense and attack.

I don't know which hero is best to use currently, I would love to get some advice from the seniors in the forum!

-leomord
    -Chou
       -aldous
          -xborg
---etc.
Post time 2020-2-26 01:16 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-2-26 01:50 AM

No matter what hero people are picking in this meta, but if you don't know how to use it then it's a waste.

My advice is simple, go practice all the fighters that you're interested in classic and decide later. Regretting later won't make Moonton refund back your BP so that's why you need to choose wisely.

But...for me personal, it all depend on the situation such as enemy line up. I won't stupidly pick heroes like Alu or Argus if enemy got too many CC.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-26 03:53 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-2-26 01:16 AM
No matter what hero people are picking in this meta, but if you don't know how to use it then it's a ...

Thank you man you were the one who inspired me to use tank I was able to reach epic 2 with tanks rn I rlly wanna switch to another role cause I am kinda of tire of relying on useless adc I can’t find a good adc user so I am just switch to fighter which has good dmg and defense
Post time 2020-2-26 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Agreed with @AZNUR bro.. That u wont get refund after u buying a hero..so think carefully before buying one...and every week  there is some free hero... U can try them in classic to see which hero suite you best or use trail card to practice before buying a hero..
Post time 2020-2-26 01:57 PM | Show all posts
You can use Chou and X-Borg as a fighter/tank and Leomord is good too, but you need a lot of practice before you use them in rank. Because there's a lot of trick that you can use as advantage on those heroes.
Post time 2020-2-26 02:21 PM | Show all posts
HI!
Personally I prefer heros with no mana, like Thamz. He can spam his skills and use other defense or attack items. He also has the speed boost to escape. No need to learn skills or combos, just being patient until he has 3 items and he is ready to tank or to be the assassin.
Leomord needs lots of farm.
Dyroth is super scary but he can die fast, more assassin than fighter.
Chou would be the best, definetely but you need to learn his skills, passive and ultimate. I have seen so many chou players doing less than 10% damage, they dont know how to dive and kick the enemy out of their turrets.
I use xborg most of the time, if not availabe I use Thamz. Xborg can spam his fire and can attack or escape with passive and ultimate.
Post time 2020-2-26 05:38 PM | Show all posts
leomord is nab hero :) without ulti he is useless and his ulti got few nerfs so bad choise ,best fighters are skill spammers , go chou xborg thamuz jawhead  guine
 Author| Post time 2020-2-26 09:51 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-2-26 02:21 PM
HI!
Personally I prefer heros with no mana, like Thamz. He can spam his skills and use other defense ...

That’s wht I was thinking heroes like Chou and Thames and xborg who doesn’t need mana are the best choice I will try that I Alrd get xborg he is pretty good I am a go for Chou after I master xborg
Post time 2020-2-26 10:55 PM | Show all posts
I would suggest you to learj at least 2 fighters from your lisdt if someone else pick it you have another choice, Master them because even clint can beat heroes like cecilion if you have mastered him. Watch pro players and see how they are moving, willhat he clear in jungle first, builds, heroes he is bad against....

My favorite fighter is Ruby, she can regenerate whole hp from only one skill and it's so awesome
Post time 2020-2-27 10:40 AM | Show all posts
Like what AZNUR said, trying them out helps a lot to make you decide which gameplay fits you the best. But for me, I would really suggest that you should master the art of knowing what's the best choice of hero you would use depending on your team's and enemy's hero composition. You should know all their skillsets and weaknesses so that you'll be able to use a hero that would best fit in your team and utilize your skillset and make your team win. It's all about experimenting.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-5-30 08:56 PM GMT+8