Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1059|Reply: 27
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] AFK 24-HR BAN MUST BE IMPLEMENTED NEXT PATCH!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-25 09:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-2-27 02:22 AM

The developers need to implement the 24-hour ban in the next patch. Seriously, some players are PURPOSEDLY GOING AFK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE F***ING GAME! That's awful and very unfair.
Screenshot_20200225-085100_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg Screenshot_20200225-085541_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg Screenshot_20200225-085821_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg Screenshot_20200225-085921_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
The developers need to know that some players would leave the game because they either see that the opponents got the best pick or their team are losing the battle.

I'm calling out alĺ the moderators here. Please tap the developers because the AFK trolls are getting worst. This is what I've been saying that the current punishment is VERY LIGHT. THESE PLAYERS WON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY NOT UNTIL MOONTOON IMPLEMENTS A HEAVIER PUNISHMENT.

I'm confident that I am not the only one who had experience this. So, please moderators. Get your ass out and tell the moderators about this. THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE CONCERN!

These trolls chose to leave PASSED THE 3-MINUTE GRACE PERIOD IT IS BECAUSE THAT WAY THEY WON'T LOSE STARS BECAUSE OF THE VIOLATION. THEY'RE CHEATING THE SYSTEM AND THAT REALLY IMPAIRS THE GAME. IF MOONTOON WON'T TAKE ANY ACTIONS REGARDING THIS AND IF WOULDN'T SEE ANY UPDTAES ON THE AFK PUNISHMENT THEN I'M REALLY DONE WITH THIS GAME.

Author| Post time 2020-2-27 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by exitoe at 2020-2-27 03:54 PM
Kathey replied at 2020-2-27 05:20 AM
The majority of AFK players goes AFK is because of teammates. But you don’t understand the minority ...
Crashes or phone bugs are either caused by the game's engine or the player's phone graphic capacity to handle the game itself (Devs should release an updated statement on whether what version of devices could handle their game features).

As you brought up lags, it is either the game or the player's erratic network. So, I must say Devs should also improve this one. Since their last updates, lags are still prevalent.

We're not taking Hororo as a representative of all the players in ML. Hororo is a professional, albeit, an above-average player who can carry the game. But how about those players who rely on teammates for strategy? They'll just get to suffer because of their trolling teammates?

I'm trying to consider harsher punishment because I wanted the players to take the game seriously. As with the current light punishment, they'll just abuse and repeat the behavior over and over again.

Comments

Agreeed  Post time 2020-2-27 05:18 PM
Post time 2020-2-27 05:20 AM | Show all posts
The majority of AFK players goes AFK is because of teammates. But you don’t understand the minority. The minority of the players gors AFK due to lag, game crash, game freeze, device problems, and sometimes personal problems. I am pretty sure everyone encounters lagging and unable to do anything because of lag and “network connection” problem in-game. Installing a 24 hour ban for players can be unfair to those players, you would still get players mad over AFK punishment being too high or because it is not their fault that they went AFK, it is the game’s fault. This is not a perfect game, yet everyone expects them to be. If you watch Hororo-Chan, Hororo-Chan encountered a network issue and was unable to get on the game for more than 6 minutes. It sounds enough for enemies to push and make you guys lose, but it happened pre-game. Imagine if that happened to Hororo-chan during mid-game or late-game. I am pretty sure we would still get the same reaction that we got from this thread as well. In fact, even though he went afk for six minutes, he was able to make a comeback with MVP. I watched the video and I did notice it was a grandmaster match. Grandmaster might not represent other ranks that can make it harder for the whole team to play if a player goes AFK this long, they don’t have the time to farm. I still believe that there can be cases when an AFK player returns and is able to make a comeback for the team and help the team win. But inplementing a 24 hour ban is just not fair and too harsh. I think we should also focus on trolls and people who purposely ruin the game while not AFK.
Post time 2020-2-25 01:21 PM | Show all posts
This is indeed a bad experience.
24 hours ban is a bit much for first time.
But i completely agree to harder the punishment for afk players specially in rank. Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2020-2-25 10:34 AM | Show all posts
exitoe replied at 2020-2-25 09:18 AM
These trolls chose to leave PASSED THE 3-MINUTE GRACE PERIOD IT IS BECAUSE THAT WAY THEY WON'T LOSE  ...

Firstly, take a deep breath and know that there are others who experienced the same thing. You are not alone in this. And yes, I agree that people find ways to beat the system to troll and I get players that req to first pick cause "no 2. Irithel" or "MMR 2k X.Borg" and then runs around as a troll, feed and afk after 3 mins grace.

The star protection points is ridiculous as well since afk only grants you a few points but at Epic, Legend and Mythic, you need alot more points to get star protection.

So the developers need to punish afk players more strictly, who ruin the game experience as much as map hack players, and increase the protection for players who suffered from the hands of such disgusting behaviour.
Post time 2020-2-25 02:15 PM | Show all posts
If they ban 24 hr for afk thats too much....
 Author| Post time 2020-2-25 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-2-27 02:25 AM
BD007 replied at 2020-2-25 01:21 PM
This is indeed a bad experience.
24 hours ban is a bit much for first time.
But i completely agree  ...

Hey @BD007. Can you please get this to the developers because this needs further action. Please tell them this exactly:

"Some players are going AFK purposedly infringing their teammates for the following reasons: First, when the opponents have better picks during the draft pick. Second, when their team is definitely losing. These players would left the match either in the middle or in the late game; which on the one hand, their teammates could not do anything but to finish the game with a missing one or two members. These players would dare go AFK because the punishment for this violation is light (Credit score deduction plus 5-minute ban) which can be abused. Since they could play the rank game again after the ban is lifted, the said behavior has a higher possibility to be committed over and over again."

I can give you more screenshots of the past games I had with the same instances. Players are not taking the game seriously. It is because of the light punishment for going afk can be abused over and over again.

I hope I could see some further developments in the next patch. Thank you.

Excalibur61 replied at 2020-2-25 02:15 PM
If they ban 24 hr for afk thats too much....

or at least they could make it to like 2-6 hour ban. These players needed to be taught to take the game seriously.

LordFluffy replied at 2020-2-25 10:34 AM
Firstly, take a deep breath and know that there are others who experienced the same thing. You are ...

They also needed to raise violation protection. Offended players are taking the consequences of their troll teammates.
Post time 2020-2-25 04:19 PM | Show all posts
exitoe replied at 2020-2-25 04:07 PM
or at least they could make it to like 2-6 hour ban. These players needed to be taught to take the ...

2-6 hour ban is a good idea...if your credit is lower then 80/90... And then if u violate rules in game like afk/feed etc then 2-6 hour ban is a good punishment i think
Post time 2020-2-25 06:44 PM | Show all posts
I support the 24-Hour ban since it gives more time for the players to reflect on themselves for being such a bad player. In other MOBAs I play they've implemented that, with me having to experience that ban too.

It shows maturity to the players for them to behave better and act accordingly. Having a 6 hour to 8 hour ban seems light since it's giving the players to just whip up another account within the period of time just to troll more.

So how about this? There's no need for them to make a fixed punishment but rather make it scale based on how many wrong doings they've done.

Perhaps players will start with a 6 hour ban on all matches. All, Matches. Nothing more, nothing less. If the said player decided to troll just a little bit more, credit score will be reduced (Privilege restriction) and receives double the amount of time of the initial ban.

One more time, which is the third time.It's a full on 24-hour ban before it is reset back to 6 hour. With one condition.
Play 15 matches without going AFK in order to reset the punishment back to 6 hours.
The rest, such as profanity and such should be applied only to privilege restrictions and credit score reductions.

Comments

Oh hell yes I will  Post time 2020-2-26 01:36 AM
Play 15 match to rest punishment time..thats a nice idea..u should make e thread about it  Post time 2020-2-25 07:47 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-20 02:33 AM GMT+8