Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 704|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

Some changes need for Atlas

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-23 02:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-2-23 02:48 AM

ATLAS

DESIGN
In term of design, I cant complain much even though he is just a water-type version of Belerick. But speaking about his current design, he is still a meh from me. Atlas suppose to be a monster from a deep sea but I cant see anything on Atlas that make him look like a deep sea monster. So my suggestion is :
1. Make his iron body has some rusty, mossy parts.
2. Make his body has more chains parts hanging around his body

IN-GAME DESIGN AND ANIMATION
During gameplay, his design is ok as long as it just look as the same as his initial design in his entrance. His walking animation is ok, basic attack animation is ok but his dying animation is not ok. I think, making his mecha body destroy into parts will make him look more awesome.

SKILLS
Passive : No problem.

Skill 1 : No problem.

Skill 2 : Rework its function
Currenly his 2nd skill is just to stun enemy and to implify 1st skill damage. His 2nd skill function doesnt actually felt right with what his 2nd skill looks like.
My suggestion is to rework it as follow.

Perfect match
Atlas eject from his mecha body and gain bonus 30% movement speed. His mecha body will follow him with an increasing movement speed. Atlas will return into his mecha body once they meet dealing magic damage to enemy and stun them for 1 second. [same]

Eject state : Atlas split his HP from his mecha body with ratio of 1:3 of remaining HP. But during this state, Atlas both body will gain 50% damage reduction. When his mecha body was destroyed while Atlas real body was still outside (safe), Atlas can still roam the map with his real body and can only use his 1st skill at that time until his mecha body resurrect. Atlas mecha body will resurrect after half of his respawning time. But if his real body get killed, his respawning time back to usual. [new]

Use again : Atlas mecha body will jump toward Atlas real body location and knock up nearby enemy for 0.7 sec and automatically put Atlas back inside his mecha body.. [new]

Skill 3/ Ulti : No problem.

I hope mods can redirect this thread directly to devs. Especially suggestion about his 2nd skill.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 01:05 PM GMT+8