Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 662|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Plz buff tough boots.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-21 06:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
With the release of many cc type heros there is an urgent need for a buff of tough boots to atleast 40% or 50% instead of keeping it 30%.
Post time 2020-2-22 01:04 AM | Show all posts
I agree we do need a buff on tough boots because I haven't really seen anyone using Tough Boots, I'm not really sure if a buff would do help getting players to use Tough Boots, but it sure would help players that are scared of getting CC'd.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-22 01:10 AM | Show all posts
A buff for this item is urgent, i hope the devs understand it.
Post time 2020-2-22 05:55 AM | Show all posts
Cannot agree with 40 or 50%. Its way too much in my opinion. That would just make all the skills totally useless if ill be honest with you.
Maybe increasing the Magic defense or adding a passive where if a hero gets cc'ed 3 times in a row it gets a 40% anti-cc effect, However, i think this is just too OP to be applied to BOOts

Comments

I posted this issue because i dont feel the 30%.  Post time 2020-2-22 10:35 PM
Post time 2020-2-23 11:28 AM | Show all posts
I agree with this suggestion.
50% seems nice but i think thats a bit op.
But it really needs buff in current situation.
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2020-2-24 08:10 AM | Show all posts
or just give more magic resist. since not a lot of magic resist item we can choose
Post time 2020-2-25 12:59 AM | Show all posts
The boots are fine as it, or buff it ot 35%.
also the easy fix for this would be,
Add additional Tenacity to the Tank Emblem. Like 10%, which ramps up to 15% or 20%(depending on Health Level),
This way tanks, willl have more survivability , instead of being a target practice dummy for Heroes Like Wanwan and getting Chained CC and getting killed by a gus or ass.
(this is why Grock is Meta tank bec, he is immune to CC while near walls charging his skill)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-21 12:50 AM GMT+8