Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 577|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Need Gyro camera control.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-21 06:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I understand that the devs dont like to listen to suggestions but i wish they atleast knew that the area given to move the camera is not accurate either, sometimes we cannot drag the camera on rare occasions. So i atleast wish to have alternative to move the camera with the gyro sensor instead of using our thumb. What do you think about this suggestion? Its the second time im posting this issue.
Post time 2020-2-21 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Playing the game would be alot harder if you gon be tilting the phone in different directiona to adjust the camera. Imagine playing fanny then you tilt your phone forward to move the camera forward right? Or am i wrong?

Comments

This is what i am cocerned about. Wouldn't make much sense to have a gyro senser for mlbb. If the camera would automatically move, you will not know what would happen to the exact position you are.  Post time 2020-2-26 08:14 PM
Post time 2020-2-21 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Agree with @evander011 he got a point
 Author| Post time 2020-2-22 01:07 AM | Show all posts
With some practice you will get use to it. Im very familiar with gyro setups as i play shooting games with heavy gyro sensitivity, so for me i will not have any problem in moba games. Just dont expect everything to work without practice.
Post time 2020-2-22 04:34 AM | Show all posts
not bad idea. if there is this feature it needs to add to be activated and deactivated so that the player can choose to use it or not
Post time 2020-2-22 05:50 AM | Show all posts
Gunslinger03 replied at 2020-2-22 01:07 AM
With some practice you will get use to it. Im very familiar with gyro setups as i play shooting game ...

Shooting games is not like moba. Hear me out. Imagine this you want to move your camera forward so you got to tilt your phone forward right? Then what happens to your viewing angle? It is okay to tilt left and right is managable but to tilt it forward ang back disturbs the viewing angle and you kinda got to move your body with the flow of your phone just to adjust with viewing angles. Hehehe it's kinda funny though and feels a little bit odd. But true, adding a toggle on or off for that feature is also good though. Maybe some other people also wanna try it out.

Comments

well if you have an old phone with shitty viewing angles, you will have problems. But even the entry gaming phones wont have this issue, unless you play on an outdated Iphone.  Post time 2020-2-25 01:03 AM
Post time 2020-2-22 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Not really an issue. But there is a reason why MOBA gameplay was not designed using gyro mode in the first place.

But again, options could be added. But in the long run, would it benefit majority of the players or only very few? And there's the element of cost and upkeep for the 'new development' you're suggesting.

You can always try to adjust to the game. Most of us found a way to make it work and optimize our game style. But if you cannot, then maybe MLBB is not really the best game for you :)

Cheers! :D
Post time 2020-2-23 11:32 AM | Show all posts
How about this.
Instead of automatic, we can have a button.
We can hold the button and let the gyro works for moving and panning the camera. It is much more effective and useful.
Post time 2020-2-26 08:13 PM | Show all posts
A bit of a weird idea. Imagine being in the public and having to use the gyro feature. You would be swinging your hands from one place to another which would make the whole situation awkward.
However, a unique idea but not for me, im sorry.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-21 01:41 AM GMT+8