Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1136|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Stop Farming if you got full build

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-21 07:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We all know in the game some mm/assassin heroes get more resouses that others.
They get lines, jungle, kills and a support/tank with roaming items to take damge for them.
That is fine in early game, meta get more gold and exp. and they can contribute more in team fight.

When they collected about 12000 gold, they get the full build. and most of other team member is still about 8000-9000 gold.

At this point, some mm/assassin is still trying to clean all lines and jungle which is NOT Threat to your tower.
They just keep killing everything on the map, leave NO money for your tank, mage and support, even they need gold for the last 1-2 items.

I don't get it, you collect 16000 gold and some of your teamate is still 8000. With extra money, you cannot get an extra slot, you can only buy a potion. It is not your own game, and you cannot win by your self.
You already get ALL resources in eary game. Why dont leave the gold to your teamate when you not NEED it.

AND mm, leave the blue buff to mage, you already got red buff, and it is OP !!!!!!!!

Post time 2020-2-21 08:07 AM | Show all posts
Those are new players or just don't know the mechanism of the game.
For tank, roaming item is very good to get some extra gold.
I get your point, and from my perspective you are not wrong after all.
Mlbb should release some guide for new comers.
Post time 2020-2-21 08:51 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-2-21 08:07 AM
Those are new players or just don't know the mechanism of the game.
For tank, roaming item is very g ...

No, sometimes you can update your build, and change some items to an even stronger item or to adjust to the build of opposing team. Like if you know most of them have shield you update your item to 'malefic roar'  or something to that logic.
Post time 2020-2-21 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Hahaha yes that is. You get the point. They must use their brain. How to make they be winner.  I mad when hero choose to farm when enemy minion attacking tower in his lane

Comments

those are what you name them as "NO BRAINER"  Post time 2020-2-22 08:49 AM
Post time 2020-2-21 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Mlbb should release some guide for new comers so they can learn the mechanism and play better  
Post time 2020-2-21 04:10 PM | Show all posts
If beginners playing on Legend, then ok.
Post time 2020-2-22 12:55 AM | Show all posts
I do think players should stop farming after they got their full build during late game. I also believe that the reason they farm after getting their full build is because they want to get their potion buffs like Power Potion, Magic Potion, and Rock Potion. Some people farm in the jungle while there is a jungler with the jugling equipment like Raptor Machete, Beast Killer, and Star Shard. They might be trying to max their layers on those equipments as well.
Post time 2020-2-22 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Jeff_Rey replied at 2020-2-21 08:51 AM
No, sometimes you can update your build, and change some items to an even stronger item or to adju ...

does anyone see his reply? this is one of the best reason why players can't stop their self from farming. and for late game carry supposed to be accompany by tank/support, so the tank/support also get gold. i remember the  time when i used jawhead, i stack my gold with full build included immortality, then i ready for wing of apoc. i dive in to initiate the clash and didn't back, when my immortality triggered. i sell it as fast as i can and buy wing of apoc.

but of course, farming in a wrong situation are not a good choice even if you don't have full item.
Post time 2020-2-22 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Imo, if the term 'killing everything on the map' includes lord and turtle and all enemy heroes, I wouldn't mind.
Everyone can get gold from assist. Instead of contesting the jungle monsters, it may be more effective to let your main ADC jungle early game then assist them in wiping out enemy mid to late game.
And there is also situation where people farm to prevent jungle monsters falling into enemy's hand.
Post time 2020-2-22 08:39 PM | Show all posts
I hate those farmers who keep taking buffs even when they are playing as tanks. also blue buffs should go to mage and red buffs for mm. do not take everything especially if you cannot carry the team. leave those buffs to players who can carry.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-25 11:20 AM GMT+8