Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 353|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Share] Tank item get buff, Endess Battle nerfed (From Advance server)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-14 03:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2020-2-14 04:11 PM

Latest advance server patch. It is good new to Tank and Assassin player.

Twilight Armor become better now. It now have crit dmg reduction. (Making it more useful to counter mm and Ling).

Even Dominance Ice remove crit chance reduction, for me their adjustment evem better. (Has extra movement speed, more cheaper and buff area of slow effect passive)

Some of durability item become cheaper.

Endless Battle nerf, true dmg from passive decrease from 85% to 70%. (Quite big value to me)

Next, Heptaseas get buff oblivion. Their passive increase physical dmg from 100% to 150%. (Squishy hero will get burst easily but if you use tank it passive still affected with armor (physical defense) and Twilight Armor. (Making Assassin better against squishy heroes).

Post time 2020-2-14 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-2-14 04:34 PM

My personal opinion

Endless battle
-Currently only some mm are abusing this item (Granger/Bruno), while other heroes are using it just fine. Then why the hell this item got nerfed? Just because of 2 to 3 heroes abusing this item, many other heroes also got affected.  It is better if the heroes got nerf in their damage instead.

Blade of heptaseas
- 150% is insane. Tanks and fighters might not troubled much because we have defence items to reduce its damage but it is too much for mm and mages. I think reducing it to 130% should be enough.

Other than that...I'm just fine.

Comments

Yea Bo7s quite gae even get buff. They should nerf it to 130 or 125%.  Post time 2020-2-14 05:06 PM
Post time 2020-2-14 11:55 PM | Show all posts
oof, added 50% is too heavy on Heptaseas.

I'm fine with the rest though. Looking good to me
Post time 2020-2-16 02:34 AM | Show all posts
An increased amount of damage from blade of heptaseas would make Lesley and Granger more powerful than other marksmans. I think we should just get 130%, which is better.
Post time 2020-2-18 02:27 AM | Show all posts
This is really a good update and can change Current meta.
Tank items will become cheaper, at the same time assassin item gets buff like blade of heptaseas. Good news for assassin users too.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-2-28 05:22 PM GMT+8