Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 285|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] PUNISHMENTS FOR AFK

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-14 01:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by exitoe at 2020-2-14 01:09 PM

24 - 42 hours ban for all the AFK Offenders / Higher Credit points deduction

We actually needed a harsher punishment for this violation because it really affects the players. Severe punishment means taking the game seriously. If we continue giving these kinds of players a lighter punishment, it would be so easy for them to repeat the behavior over and over again.

Give these players a 24-hour ban for the first offense. 42 hours for repeating it the following game.

Or if that is too much, the violators should have a higher credit score deduction, like 25 points PLUS 30-minute ban, so that they could not play RANK GAME for a while until they reach enough points to unlock this feature.

On the one hand, some of you would be asking: How about those innocent players who'd gone afk?

Again, the reason why we needed to implement a harsher punishment is for all of us to take the game seriously. You can't just pop out of nowhere in the middle of the game because you have to answer a call (There are a lot of apps in the Appstore or Google play which can prevent in-game notifications. Check it out) or because someone has to call your attention. Again, take the game seriously.

Bigger Violation Points Protection or Immunity for the offended team members

The current violation points protection isn't helping the offended team whenever one of their teammates has gone afk in the middle of the game (past the 3-minute period to surrender). They still get to lose a star for the violation they didn't get to foresee. Or they could give immunity to star loss once every day for those players.

Give the GM ranks and below the option to "Surrender"

They should also be given the privilege such as what the players of Epic and above have when one of their teammates has gone afk. Again, it is because most of the afk peeps are prevalent in these divisions and the offended players couldn't do anything but to wait until the game finish and still gets defeated.

Now you might be asking what could be the repercussions of implementing the severe punishment? I'd say one on the good side -- TOXICITY IN THE MOBILE LEGENDS WILL BE LESSENED. As long as these troll players never get to taste their own medicine, then they will not take playing this game seriously as it should be. Imagine, if all of us are afraid to commit this 'severe' punishment, what changes it could bring to the MLBB itself?

Post time 2020-2-14 02:59 PM | Show all posts
@exitoe

I support this. However I feel that players who rarely AFK and AFKed because of sudden net problems is acceptable, so I'd say that it's fine. However for serial offenders, I think we should focus on them.

But in any case, please also do suggest this suggestion to the in-game CS
 Author| Post time 2020-2-15 12:14 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-2-14 02:59 PM
@exitoe

I support this. However I feel that players who rarely AFK and AFKed because of sudden net  ...

Can you get this to the devs. They should implement this as soon as possible because there is increasing number of afks in the lower ranks. Can you show this exact suggestion to the devs then update me regarding their response.
Post time 2020-2-16 02:32 AM | Show all posts
There are also personal reasons why some people go AFK. They have no choice and can not find a substitute to play for them. I think we should implement a system that would find other players to replace them when they suddenly have to go.
Post time 2020-2-18 02:22 AM | Show all posts
I suggested 6 hours ban before for afk players.
But i think for rank 24 hours ban is logical but i think its a bit harsh for first time.
First afk rank should be 6 hours, 2nd afk rank within same week will get 24 hours ban from rank. And 3rd time afk in rank should ban the player from rank for entire weak. How about that?
Post time 2020-2-18 07:56 PM | Show all posts
I am against this. There are many reasons for a player to go afk.

Sometimes this game crashes

Sometimes you receive an important call

Sometimes your internet connection is lost

I would recommend no punishment for master or below ranks
Post time 2020-2-18 07:57 PM | Show all posts
exitoe replied at 2020-2-15 12:14 PM
Can you get this to the devs. They should implement this as soon as possible because there is incr ...

No. This is not a good suggestion at all. Many players will just stop playing. Especially the new players
Post time 2020-2-20 05:26 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-2-18 11:57 AM
No. This is not a good suggestion at all. Many players will just stop playing. Especially the new  ...

You have a point but how about having this for players above epic. At that rank the players already know alot about the game and i feel its very logical and acceptable to set the punishment at that rank forward.
Post time 2020-2-20 06:16 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2020-2-20 05:26 AM
You have a point but how about having this for players above epic. At that rank the players alread ...

yes epic and above rank should be punished for AFK
 Author| Post time 2020-2-24 08:33 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-2-18 02:22 AM
I suggested 6 hours ban before for afk players.
But i think for rank 24 hours ban is logical but i t ...

Could be. I like the 6-hour ban for first-time offenders. The second time they'll be committing the same mistake, then the 24-hour ban is the punishment. Also, we should suggest to the devs that the 'Surrendering' option should be made available to GM ranks coz' a lot of AFK trolls are there.

Also, increase Violation protection points for the offended teammates. I find the current violation points TOO LOW and it still not enough to compensate.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-8 11:39 PM GMT+8