Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 201|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] My thoughts on Kaja

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-14 03:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by koken at 2020-2-14 09:50 AM

First of all I'm gonna say I am doing this just for fun because I am aware developers don't and won't read and/or consider our suggestions, and that I've spend 10 more times on making posts like this one than what they have on balancing the game. That being said that's what I think after buying him last week and playing him a lot:

- Passive: I love it, one of my fav passives in the game. I'd reduce its cooldown 1 second though. And there shall be an indicator or something to show when it's available or make the spark shinnier.

- First skill: nothing to change but the design. It shall be a floating thick ring with old Egypt symbols on its sides and not a poor mark on the floor. In other words, make it more impressive.

- Second skill: it feels mutilated and incomplete AF. The distance he travels is way too short and the cooldown is too high. The CD should be reduced 1 second and it should either travel longer and leave an extra orb OR having 2 charges and the second one should be only available after reaching the enemy with the first one so then you could use it to approach and then using it again for ultimate.

- Ultimate: it is buggy AF: if you grap Kadita or XBorg while they move it just doesn't work. Same for Chou sometimes. The CD is way too high; why is it 60 all the time? It should be something like 60 - 55 - 50

- Design: This hero is AWFULLY HORRIBLE. I'd totally change his design.

In short: He is not in so bad state as other heroes like Diggie is (I wrote 2 post about him https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=75510&highlight=diggie but got ignored by devs as usual) but still needs a few fixes.

I must mention again that I am doing this just for fun since MONEYTOONS DOESN'T INVEST TIME ON THINGS LIKE THIS SINCE ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS EASY MONEY.

Post time 2020-2-14 12:05 PM | Show all posts
I wont put any of my thoughts to the design section but for the ult, its not buggy maybe because they got CC Immune when xborg ulting he got cc immune and when you break his firaga armor he got cc immune(before rolling) as well, for kaditta that hero is so buggy since the first release but maybe you pull her while she's in the CC immune state like her ult or while she is using her first skill, as for chou if the enemy chou is really good playing with his shunpo then yea you can't grab him cuz he got cc immune as well.... :)
Post time 2020-2-14 04:18 PM | Show all posts
You know what....I think it is way better if Moonton rework him back to support/tank. Kaja kit was meant for support, not others. Moonton stupid decision reworking him in the past did make him OP then he got nerfed again and again until at a point he is nothing but a trash.

Read this
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... iewthread&tid=75461

I was a Kaja user so I know him well.

Comments

I like him being able to deal damage. He's not as bad as Diggie now but somehow he feels kinda mutilated though  Post time 2020-2-14 05:00 PM
Post time 2020-2-18 02:14 AM | Show all posts
Chou, kadita, xborg has all cc immune capability. So its nothing wrong. And i like your kaja suggestions. Specially the second skill. For me it seems incomplete too. And as you said cd is too high. I think mlbb should either return the skill to old one or rework it. Thanks for your valuable suggestions.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-8 11:42 PM GMT+8