Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 527|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Share] SORRY

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-13 11:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I just wanted to say sorry for my relentless rants these past few days. I just badly want to get the developers' attention.

Y'all visitors of this forum might be already done with so much complains you are reading and receiving every single fuc*ing day, but I just to say that you can't do anything about it. It will keep coming.  

To those who are saying that why we keep on blaming MLBB, this is my answer:

Complaining is something like A CALL TO ACTION. Even the biggest and brightest company in the world receives a lot of complaints, so how is MLBB different from them? Complaints are taken negatively--that's true. And whether the person concerned might act on it or resolve it -- that's their job. Remember, they are the company and they have to give their customers/players a five-star experience which should be their primary goal.

MLBB might have a growing toxic community, but maybe because the system is failing too. They should've had to act on this matter in the first place. The players will not complain either if they do not see a niche. Because as I've said, we are the primary consumers of their game and not all products are flawless. Sometimes it needs several flourishing before it could become perfect.

Nevertheless,
Aren't we all wanted to see improvements in the game?
Aren't we all wanted to make Mobile Legends: Bang Bang the best mobile game?

So now, who wants to give free skin? Kidding.

Post time 2020-2-13 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Moneytoons only worries about the easy money OP heroes and supermegaepicultraplusalphablast skins give. I still don't know how people can pay such an amount of diamonds for that, but what I do know is that soon they won't have nobody to play with.
Post time 2020-2-14 12:58 AM | Show all posts
How much money people are willing to invest is no concern for any of us to be honest..People spend how much they can/have/please. Any game has purchasable items/skin/bundles and so on. Some more expensive than the other but they're there. I still don't get why still being salty about this. I mean yeah, even I like some legendary skin but personally no thanks, like I would spend that much on a skin. But this is just my choice. Same goes for any other mlbb player out there.
I see things changing with every patch. Just yesterday I saw some replies dev to player regarding harsher penalties for afk. I was glad to see this will improve soon (and we all know how many request there were for this). This only proves that devs do listen. Constant surveys prove that too.
Complaints are good though, yes. Because they ring the alarm that some things may not work properly.
All I'm saying is that there's just too much negativity around here, on the forum..we should all be more zen and enjoy ourselves..
Post time 2020-2-14 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-2-14 04:38 PM | Show all posts

RE: SORRY

shinee. replied at 2020-2-14 12:58 AM
How much money people are willing to invest is no concern for any of us to be honest..People spend h ...

I see things changing with every patch.

Just tell us, what changes have you seen in last 3 patchs about things players constantly complaing(punishment system and rework/buff old heroes)?
Post time 2020-2-14 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Natalia - revamped.
Hanzo - revamped.
Lancelot - revamped.
Freya - revamped.
These just came through my mind. they got revamped..it's pretty obvious that others will follow..
Players complained about tanks that they need items to support the role so there you go... ROAMING ITEMS which in my opinion are the best.
Yes, punishment system.. I get it, I want harsher penalties too.
examples :

Dev to Players
Suggestion
Allow players to have the ability to both install and uninstall game modes based on their preferences. Because the game is taking too much storage recently.
Reply from Dev
We are slowly implementing this
02/06/2020
Dev to Players
Suggestion
Change "invalid" into a 1 minute inactivity in the first 3 minutes
Reply from Dev
We will continue optimizing AFK problem, 3 minutes is a reasonable time to judge
02/06/2020
Dev to Players
Suggestion
Unfair matchmaking in Ranked Mode by solo epics going against Mythics. It's fine if the epic pre-made was with a legend ranked player. (or allow Mythics to invite Epics since they meet up in games).
Reply from Dev
We will optimize it step by step
02/06/2020
Dev to Players
Suggestion
Bruno's Crit rate is too high please nerf
Reply from Dev
We will consider this
02/06/2020
Player: Need punishment more for afk players, they rejoin game too easy.
Dev: We will optimize the penalty system to make more precise judgments about AFK behavior to punish more precisely. Therefore, at present, we will not adjust the rewards and penalty of Credit Scores.
Player: There is too much true damage in this game right now. From endless battle, raptor machete to the overpowered red buff. This makes tanks feel like any other fighter from 5 months back.
Dev: In Patch 1.4. 60, we will adjust the equipment with true damage and enhance Defense Equipment.
Player: When are you guys going to nerf red buff?
Dev: We’ve adjusted the red buff in Patch 1.4.50.

Just a few examples, replies from devs to players (taken from oficial discord). Please be more positive.
Post time 2020-2-14 11:41 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2020-2-14 07:25 PM
Natalia - revamped.
Hanzo - revamped.
Lancelot - revamped.

I'm still waiting for an update in the lucky shop in the next 5 days. If they still don't update that place....I'm gonna assume Moonton didn't really appreciate our concerns.
Post time 2020-2-15 01:54 AM | Show all posts
here in america the political parties here are split into republicans and democrats. the republicans want things to stay the same. the democrats want things to change and progress forward. the democrats are known for holding protests and marches for rights and benefits for all. yet these are peaceful protests, we don't scream at the government endlessly to change. if that worked, trump wouldn't be president right now. we focus on what we can change and what we can do to help change. we do it in a way thats morally right and peaceful. an example can be shown in the trump impeachment, the case was doomed in the beginning. the entire point wasn't to impeach trump. it was to bring attention to the problem, and rally support for a change from the people of the nation. no one wanted trump impeached, pence is so much worse. but we wanted to hurt his chances enough that he wouldn't be re-elected for a second term. perhaps you can focus working on what you can change, and not what is out of your power. No one listens to the aggressive defensive voice. history has shown we listen to those who motivate people to change in a positive way that is beneficial for all parties
 Author| Post time 2020-2-15 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-2-15 07:59 PM
ChrisSummers replied at 2020-2-15 01:54 AM
here in america the political parties here are split into republicans and democrats. the republicans ...

Dude, you're talking 'bout the politics and this is business. If you can't handle the complaints of other people regarding the game, then just don't care. Complaints are there for a reason.

Ask yourself, why are there customer service in each company? What are those for?
This forum, for example, exists too for a reason.

If y'all can't handle such negativity then shut it off. Complaints aren't just there sending off negative vibes. In the very context, it's like a gauge of the customers' satisfaction. Y'all can't blame them for having such bad experience and y'all can't blame them if they aren't pleased with the game.

shinee. replied at 2020-2-14 07:25 PM
Natalia - revamped.
Hanzo - revamped.
Lancelot - revamped.

Maybe, as a forum moderator, I suggest that you should give the forum visitors regular updates regarding their suggestions and concerns as you get a response from the devs. This is to moderate the complaints you are receiving in this forum. Assure them that the developers really are assessing every player's concern. If you just leave them nothing but out of the thin bubble, they will just basically think that the people behind this aren't doing anything.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-8 11:20 PM GMT+8