Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 223|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Add more magic resistant defense items

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-13 04:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by drscoobynub at 2020-2-14 03:26 PM

Currently, there is only three, Athena shield, cursed helmet and oracle, three if you count that boot, while there are a bunch of defense items that give physical resistance. I think it will be better if montoon add new magic defense items with different attributes.

Post time 2020-2-13 08:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-2-13 08:23 PM

The meta just shifted from fighter to mage not so long ago .
Don't be too rush , i only get used to this meta not for so long , it is normal that magic resistance item is underrated because of meta , just like previous meta where physical defense is underrated against physical fighter.
If you want more magic resistance item , wait for the next meta shift, i predicted it will be marksman meta or assasin meta , and i predicted it will favor physical damage over magic damage so if my prediction is correct you will see more magic resistance item and armor item will be quite underrated .
Next meta shift will happen  around before or after season end .

For moonton , please don't change the meta too fast , i hate when i must re-learn meta because it cost me a lot of defeat .

Post time 2020-2-13 05:12 PM | Show all posts
Requested many times already.
But what did Moonton do :

"INTRODUCING A NEW GOD IN LAND OF DAWN... CECILLION WITH GODLIKE DAMAGE THAT CAN RIVAL VALIR POST REWORK PERIOD"
Post time 2020-2-13 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Cursed Helmet also give 50+ magic resistance, i also support to add new magic resistance item, Thanks for your suggestion.

Comments

Ohh yep.  Post time 2020-2-15 10:43 AM
Cursed Helmet now only give +25 M.Res but in exchange +1200 HP.  Post time 2020-2-14 09:03 AM
Post time 2020-2-13 08:05 PM | Show all posts
Completely agree. We need more magic defense item as number of mages are increasing continuously. Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2020-2-13 10:45 PM | Show all posts
We really do need more Magic- Defense Items. However, As Diwang said, Right its marksman meta and shifting the meta completely wouldnt be the best choice but gradually and slowing moving to another one.
I would want Defense Items that have an extra skill which then would give more choices for tanks especially when choosing from the final roam item or the new item since only one additional skill can be used.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-14 03:26 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-2-13 05:19 PM
Cursed Helmet also give 50+ magic resistance, i also support to add new magic resistance item, Thank ...

Thank you for your correction. I will edit the post to include that item also.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-14 03:28 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-2-13 08:19 PM
The meta just shifted from fighter to mage not so long ago .
Don't be too rush , i only get used to  ...

I think with the release of Cecilion and camilla, montoon will gradually change to mage meta again. But I am not sure if it will come true or not.
Post time 2020-2-15 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Yeah i agree, we need more Magic Resist items for now. It would be better if the item have a skill like Wind of Nature.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-8 11:37 PM GMT+8