Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 393|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Wanwan Ult

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-13 05:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I think Wanwan's ult should be nerfed. By nerf, I mean it should be cancelled if there is no visible target just like hayabusa's ult. Wanwan's ult should be cancelled by skills like Lancelot's second skill. The duration of the Wanwan's ult should be reduced. Wanwan is scary because of her ult that has immunity and takes too long to end. She can literally take out an entire team with just her ultimate.
Post time 2020-2-13 05:08 PM | Show all posts
I stop being a tank main after wanwan was released.
Devs honestly are idiots.
We demand more defence items but devs don't give a f.
Or else, just nerf op heroes, but devs prioritize money over players.
Post time 2020-2-13 09:58 PM | Show all posts
after the new nerf, wan wan cant do much damage beyond one hero. i tried wan wan after the new update and i can confirm you that. even in many game nobody picks wan wan or ban wan wan. Instead, baning bruno, granger and pickling karrie.
Post time 2020-2-13 12:49 PM | Show all posts
@BrandoDio

Wanwan is already nerfed if I recall correctly? Tbh she wasn't as deadly as before anymore.
Post time 2020-2-13 09:24 AM | Show all posts
Lots of things and heroes must be nerfed but Moneytoons won't do a thing, get used to it.
Post time 2020-2-13 11:19 AM | Show all posts
With the right amount of feedback regarding nerfs and buffs, it does actually happen. Not instantly, but in due time. But yeah, I agree with Wanwan nerf. Isn't she getting nerfed this next few patches?
Post time 2020-2-14 09:46 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-2-13 09:58 PM
after the new nerf, wan wan cant do much damage beyond one hero. i tried wan wan after the new updat ...

Excuse me?! Can't deal much damage beyond one hero? Did you know that DHS works on Ult too? Her nerf is just 10% on Attack Speed Bonus she gets if her Ult kills an Enemy and she switches to another enemy but do note that her Ult has a fixed number of hits which means Slower Attack Speed won't mean a much Lesser Damage. Also from your comment, I can say that you probably don't know why those MMs you mentioned are a much priority than her. Such a disappointment
Post time 2020-2-15 05:52 PM | Show all posts
If you makes Wanwan(your opponent) 0-2-0 in early game, she can't do anything in mid game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-8 11:06 PM GMT+8