Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 155|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Nerf True Damage Items

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-12 09:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BrandoDio at 2020-2-13 03:14 PM

True damage items seriously need nerf. There is too much true damage in the game. Heroes like granger are abusing them way too much. From Raptor Machete to Endless battle, one basic attack is just enough to take half of an enemy tank's HP. Because of this, tanks are just like paper to the power of true damage.
Post time 2020-2-12 10:57 PM | Show all posts
yup, I kinda agree with your point there except ....
From Raptor Machete to Endless battle, one basic attack is just enough to take half of an enemy tank's HP.
Dude ,you can't 2 shots tank xD
besides granger dps is pretty low compare to other MM.

However I will also giving out my opinion here.
There's one hero that could kill tank the fastest and that is KARRIE her passive are so broken to tank for sure, true damage based on percentage total HP. Stack that with endless battle,raptor machete,red buff,and thunderbelt so 5 true damage in an instant here... Also there's full true dmg karrie build that uses calamity reaper ....
The only thing that needs a nerf is a red buff, I don't see there's an item being overpowered only underpowered like defensive item for magic damage.
Post time 2020-2-13 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Hello thanku for the suggestion regarding true dmg and tnk viability. The devs are already on this, and the next patch will focus on reworking the true dmg items and probably new tank items. Stay tuned for updates.
Post time 2020-2-13 12:52 PM | Show all posts
@BrandoDio

True damage isn't the problem. It's the jungle items making it super duper ez to kill monsters as well as the clear disparity between mage and physical jungle items. Physical jungle items have way better stats than their mage counterpart.

True damage has always been "op" and rightfully so (look at Endless Battle). However, they weren't a huge problem before the recent jungle reworks where it's super ez to farm and abuse the stats of the jungle items. Not to mention, adding in the red buff makes things worse.

In summary, the state of the current situation is due to a few reasons combined, which makes true damage seem OP when in fact without these other variables, the true damage would be acceptable.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-2-28 06:07 PM GMT+8