Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 613|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] I told already

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-12 08:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... 5700&extra=page%3D1

In a nutshell, I suggested to nerf Cecillion even further before he getting released in original server but our lovely mods saying he's getting nerfed already in advance server. And boom....another cancer to the match appear.

Dear mods, I thought you're more experience than me in ML, do you really believe Moonton's nerfs? Especially new heroes. I can foresee in the next 10 heroes in ML, they still aren't able to release a balance heroes because it were intentional. Please tell them we can't take this anymore.
Post time 2020-2-12 09:46 PM | Show all posts
most people always assume that every new hero released is too OP, indeed he gets nerf in previous and if that isn't enough for him to still OP then he needs to get another adjustment afterwards
Post time 2020-2-13 02:04 AM | Show all posts
i think that in advanced only play stupid nerds nabs ... and there are all youtubers ... wtf ... i play him 1 hour and i know hhe is op and advanced didnt realize that months ... lol useless server
Post time 2020-2-13 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-2-12 09:46 PM
most people always assume that every new hero released is too OP, indeed he gets nerf in previous an ...

They don't assume, they "Believe".

From 2 years every single release is unbalanced. advance server testing is a joke. Every single hero after release just get into ban list.

It is just a strategy to sell new hero with diamond. Players who recharge diamonds, when they don't have bp and new op hero release, they just spend diamond to get new hero as soon as possible.

When a new hero is balanced, they can wait to collect bp and buy with bp.

New dracula type hero has been in advance server for so long. just after release everyone notice high damage and spam able skill.
I'm able to do 200k plus damage easily with new hero, his 1st skill take out 70-80% hp of squishy in just 1 hit, and guess what, you can spam it every second.

ML Team which analyse hero in advance server is a JOKE, Advance server is a JOKE.
Post time 2020-2-13 10:50 PM | Show all posts
i believe mlbb can release balanced heroes. Look at silvanna, masha, dyrroth etc.
But i also think cecilion needs optimization, nerf actually.
Post time 2020-2-13 11:18 PM | Show all posts
I already told you this is business strategy. You can buy this OP hero and push your rank too
Post time 2020-2-14 01:16 AM | Show all posts
You can buy this OP hero and push your rank too

This is a good way to look at it.
I've played Cecilion on advanced before it was released on Original. And indeed he was OP, I was basically winning the match myself alone..1v5..But since then he got all sort of adjustments. Right now there's even a survey for him.
Also, with each cast of his 1st skill,he loses mana so much and very quick so if you cast it 3 times, you won't have mana for other skill. (unless you have blue buff or lithowanderer of course). Not to mention you can dodge his 1st skill. As for the ultimate, once he activates it, it won't take long untill it finishes so you can wait for that to happen and attack him after. Not to mention what a stun will do to him.
I've tested him, ways to counter him and so on..It's do-able at some point. His damage does need some nerf, that's true. Maybe even +1sec cooldown at his skills..
 Author| Post time 2020-2-14 01:34 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2020-2-14 01:16 AM
This is a good way to look at it.
I've played Cecilion on advanced before it was released on Origin ...

I think what he truly deserve is nerf his damage in early game. Currently, he can burst down enemies squishies within seconds even without any items in the early game. Other than that, hes fine.
Post time 2020-2-14 01:49 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-2-14 01:34 AM
I think what he truly deserve is nerf his damage in early game. Currently, he can burst down enemi ...

Yes, exactly. If he has blue buff he can spam 1st skill which can really burst the enemy a lot.
Other than that, I still think +1sec CD on his skills would be good too ..
Post time 2020-2-19 09:47 PM | Show all posts
he has insane amount of damage early game, strong CC, spamable skill, insane healing potential with items and a passive that stack to 999999...... something(courtesy of the Youtuber ELGIN). he is a broken champion, and worst, HE IS A EZ CHAMPION WITH NO GAPS ANG LONG REACH, heck assasins cry when he popup his ult cause they might die just by approaching him and he has speed buff just by using his ult and the damage is huge for just one ball and the reach of the 1st skill is already questionable, he is like a mage layla version, ONLY MUCH MUCH STRONGER.

yes, I know, I really hate him, so pls nerf him.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-14 10:38 AM GMT+8