Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 574|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Mood] Balance strategy of Moonton

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-12 07:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Moonton's strategy:
Instead of nerfing an existing OP hero, we release a new hero which is double times of OP.

now the old OP hero does not looks that OP. Isn't it nice.

And we make more money.

Author| Post time 2020-2-12 07:30 AM | Show all posts
How about buff weak heroes?

nahhhhhhhhhhhh~ you already have thoes heroes, we wont make an extra money.
why bother ~
Post time 2020-2-12 09:01 AM | Show all posts
LMAO they will finally end up releasing a SSJ Lvl60 hero which will destroy the whole map with a single click Genkidama. Luckily the OP explosion will also collapse and blow up all Moonton servers and this whole cancer mess will be gone .
Post time 2020-2-12 03:10 PM | Show all posts
The new mage definitely needs some adjustments.
Only way to kill this mage is to use assassin or dyrooth type hero who can get close to Cecilion.
Post time 2020-2-12 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Hahaha this is so true for the longest time.

I have stopped playing ML for more than 3 months now, I just pass by here once in a while to see post about OP Heroes lol.

This makes me smile Moonton will never change you know why? Because people keeps buying the new OP heroes with money. We can keep complaining but there’s a reason why they keep doing it because its profitable for them.

(I know someone will say just buy it with BP. However you cant have enough BP if you’re a casual player that only plays 2-3 games per day and buy all the new heroes on release given how often they release new heroes).
Post time 2020-2-13 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Frost33 replied at 2020-2-12 10:39 PM
Hahaha this is so true for the longest time.

I have stopped playing ML for more than 3 months now,  ...

@Frost33

You do know that MLBB is one of the easiest to farm BPs in all of Mobile MOBAs? Given the many outlets to do so plus the BP cards, as well as mentor + FB friends BP exchange function.

I have been around several games and this is one of the things that I noticed. Playing 2-3 games and if you do the other BP events would yield you more gold than if you play 5-10 matches on other MOBAs.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-25 10:57 AM GMT+8