Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 394|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Another Karina Bug

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-12 05:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Oh mah gawd. I've lost so many kills by this bug it's not even funny. Any Karina mains are probably familiar with this bug, and it is easy to activate.

What the bug is: Basically if you have your first skill on and ult/kill someone without basic attacking and your first skill resets, when you press it again you will be unable to launch your first skill's enhanced basic attack.

I have included an Instagram video which I have uploaded. You can see the bug almost lost my savage. I don't know why the bug has never been noticed before as it occurs almost every game.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ZnuRAJW7i/?igshid=c3z9vr6j4ww3

Someone please get a mod to fix it ASAP! It has dropped my karina win rate quite significantly (from 58 to 57). And that's no easy feat as I have 1400 matches with her. Thanks for your time!

Post time 2020-2-12 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
Thanks for your report and proof the video.
We also need some information:
- Profile and Server ID
- Device model and OS version
- Game Client version
- When did this happen
Thank You.
Post time 2020-2-16 12:54 AM | Show all posts
Please provide us the info that DennisST asked.

Thank you
 Author| Post time 2020-2-22 09:26 AM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-2-12 01:58 PM
Hello.
Thanks for your report and proof the video.
We also need some information:

My user ID is 96205744, server is 5023. My device is Google pixel 3a and uses Andriod 10. I used the latest game client. The glitched happened very recently (like a day ago).

Comments

Thank You.  Post time 2020-2-22 01:16 PM
Post time 2020-2-23 01:08 PM | Show all posts
As a Karin main for years, here's what I can say. The reason why it didn't work was probably because you followed up your basic attack with a Dance of Death, right before the hit lands, you used DoD. This is what I usually do when using Karina, same with others, we tend to chain skills and cut the animation to maximize damage.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-8 11:36 PM GMT+8