Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 328|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] gm no communication

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-10 05:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

I installed the game again, my character has been deleted. I am filling the form due to the connection problem. It has been 10 days. There is no answer. Is it hard to answer? Do you care about this?
Post time 2020-2-11 08:22 AM | Show all posts
LeonFr replied at 2020-2-11 04:19 AM
Can't get an answer again. There is an auto answer. Can you just help my account? I filled a foru ...

Please be patient, you wont get answer instantly when you send it, it ciuld take approximately 10 work days for thwir answer to reach you, but be sure to put in your message something that will prove ownership
Post time 2020-2-10 10:30 PM | Show all posts
your character , i did not understand it properly can you elaborate it, if its acc  lost problem you may contact CS through email mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com
 Author| Post time 2020-2-11 04:19 AM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-2-10 10:30 PM
your character , i did not understand it properly can you elaborate it, if its acc  lost problem you ...

Can't get an answer again. There is an auto answer. Can you just help my account? I filled a forum to connect to social media.
Post time 2020-2-11 07:32 PM | Show all posts
You also need first and last recharge receipt if you ever recharge. And if no reply for more than 7 days, please resend mail here mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com
Post time 2020-2-12 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Lucky if you get a response from them. I tried my luck to the game's customer service for the past few months but nothing happened. Even my recent issue that I already shared to this forum hasn't been addressed yet, for a month now.
Post time 2020-2-12 10:21 PM | Show all posts
I tried in the previous days to write to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com because I have got problems to modify avatar, but it says "user does not exist".
 Author| Post time 2020-2-12 10:30 PM | Show all posts

There is no other game unrelated to this player
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-8 11:39 PM GMT+8