Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 175|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Add a support type marksman please

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-10 04:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello. I am a support main and though there are support mage, support tank, support fighter, there is no role such as support marksman in the game. I will be more than happy if montoon could add a hero like that.

Post time 2020-2-11 07:48 PM | Show all posts
I kinda thik yss as support mm to be honest. He is weak compare to other mm. His ultimate can reveal enemy position. But ya we need more support mm.
Post time 2020-2-10 06:40 PM | Show all posts
A support with Marksman hero sounds good, but it will lack of damage or maybe lack of support since Marksman is core for a team, Thanks for your suggestion.
Post time 2020-2-11 04:35 AM | Show all posts
it would be interesting, indeed there is no hybrid role marksman/support for now and would also love to see the concept about it
Post time 2020-2-10 09:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by koken at 2020-2-10 11:46 PM

No more MM please. Enough cancer heroes in this stupid and absurdly meaningless and braindead meta
Post time 2020-2-11 08:20 AM | Show all posts
i remember when i try to build cd reduction for YSS long time ago, although i'm disappointed in the outcome but my YSS kda that time look like a support because of the high numbers of assist. imagine the arrow of YSS change the damage to slow and can heal allies that gets in the way.
Post time 2020-2-11 09:17 AM | Show all posts
you can try Nana with MM full build, not bad if you are good in positioning. use flicker
Post time 2020-2-11 05:56 PM | Show all posts
Until moneytoon added more cancer marksman hero , your best bet for now is Nana with marksman build just like what kingzvvd said .
Post time 2020-2-11 07:18 PM | Show all posts
It would be kind of hard for me to imagine a marksman support. But if Moonton is creative enough, perhapx there can be a possibility of a support marksman.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-2-28 05:52 PM GMT+8