Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 234|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Show rank Levels of opponents during banning phase and in loading screen

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-10 04:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Why is montoon hiding the rank levels of our opponents during banning phase and during loading the game? Even after the game, we cannot know it unless we voluntarily check the recent tab. So, I suggest montoon to be transparent at all stages before and after the game.  

Post time 2020-2-10 06:43 PM | Show all posts
I think there is no problem showing opponents Rank, so we know whats rank we face, Thanks for your suggestion.
Post time 2020-2-11 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Hmm.. take example, you play squad and matched against 4 legend and 1 epic. I'm very sure you will bully the epic, right?

Comments

Maybe putting them on their place. And prioritize high ranks to pick their suitable roles rather than letting those low ranks pick the most difficult role like carrying the team and then throwing it.  Post time 2020-2-13 06:12 PM
Post time 2020-2-11 02:43 PM | Show all posts
In order to take all opponents seriously as equal. Not "This one' noob, maybe i should troll them". Or, "I will not engage this enemy because they're initially strong.
Post time 2020-2-11 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Although it is a good suggestion, it can hide if the opponent is higher or lower than you or your team so that it wont discourage or encourage them in any way.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-12 11:59 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-2-11 09:20 PM
Although it is a good suggestion, it can hide if the opponent is higher or lower than you or your te ...

It is not about encouraging or discouraging. It is about thinking strategy ahead of how to play in game. I have seen instances when enemy team has 2-3 mythics and 2-3 legends while our team has epic and legends. In this case, if montoon shows what is the rank of our enemies, we will be able to know we have a hard game ahead and must play defensively. Otherwise we have no idea until enough feeding is done by someone in my team and at that time, the outcome is set.

Comments

who are the idiots may i know?  Post time 2020-2-14 02:20 AM
Its called awareness bro this idiots wont get it promise.  Post time 2020-2-12 07:21 PM
Post time 2020-2-12 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by jingasenpai at 2020-2-12 07:20 PM

I already suggested this one but nothing happens its already an unfair matchmaking so seeing the ranks on banning and picking will be benificial to both as not to let those low ranks in my team to pick an adc and will just throw the game afterwards its really tough when a low rank picks adc and you blindly support that adc that is low rank b#llsh#t... Also to be aware on opponent who uses there adc because of the unfairness of matchmaking knowing if there is higher ranks whos in your enemy team so all will be alert that the enemy is a high rank and be carefull its benificial on both sides for the unfair matchmaking and im wondering why they will not implement this.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-13 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by drscoobynub at 2020-2-13 04:02 PM
jingasenpai replied at 2020-2-12 07:19 PM
I already suggested this one but nothing happens its already an unfair matchmaking so seeing the ran ...

I think they are too afraid to let everyone know that they have a very poor matchmaking system. Matchmaking definitely has a problem in this game and it has been present for a long time.

Comments

They done nothing to the unfair matchmaking yet we try to suggest things to compensate their lack of brains and yet they continue being a np brainer and let everyone suffer with the unfairness.  Post time 2020-2-13 06:10 PM
Post time 2020-2-14 02:21 AM | Show all posts
drscoobynub replied at 2020-2-12 11:59 AM
It is not about encouraging or discouraging. It is about thinking strategy ahead of how to play in  ...

suggestions already being submitted. its up to the official to implement it or not.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-14 03:24 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-2-14 02:21 AM
suggestions already being submitted. its up to the official to implement it or not.

Thank you very much BD007. I really hope the developers implement this but I am not expecting too much from them.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-14 11:13 AM GMT+8