Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 187|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Incompetent Developers + Toxic Gameplay = MLBB

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-9 02:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Screenshot_20200209-135504_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg Screenshot_20200209-135445_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

After four weeks of not playing the game, I've got two consecutive afk mates, again (to my main account). This has got me to a realization: Is this how the fu*king moontoon rob their players (somewhat)?

To the moderators present in this forum, don't lecture us ever again about "Developers doing their best to provide a fair gameplay" nor "the developers are considering your suggestions..." NOT ANYMORE. We need the Developers THEMSELVES to get to REAL ACTIONS. WE WANT TO SEE REAL-TIME IMPROVEMENTS.

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT FREE SKINS AND BUL**HIT TICKET EVENTS AND SUCH. We want A FAIR GAME ENVIRONMENT.

P.S. Violation points for AFKs are not enough either for the compromised team. They still get to lose a star if their protection points won't meet its max.
Post time 2020-2-11 04:51 AM | Show all posts
sadly, AFK is indeed a bad behavior that really disturbs the game environment and I agree if the punishment for AFK needs to be hardened so that they can feel fed up with it
 Author| Post time 2020-2-9 02:18 PM | Show all posts
This game is toxic to the core. I'll just pass this season for now, coz my winrate dropped really hard. I guess I needed MORE BREAKTIME.

.....and hopefully, by the time I get back, the developers are already aware of their players' rants regarding the gameplay, and finally will got their senses back to provide a conducive, fair and competitive gameplay environment --- no bullshit.
Post time 2020-2-9 04:37 PM | Show all posts
ohhh shitt,

Talk about PUNISHMENT again....

They have raised the Credit score to 110, and it has become a very big change according to them
Post time 2020-2-9 08:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by koken at 2020-2-10 01:37 AM

Don't forget how unbalanced the game is, depending on the character it's like playing a supernatural immortal god vs a miserable powerless human
Post time 2020-2-10 10:24 AM | Show all posts
Imagine you get an important call while playing and you leave the game for few minutest and your team loses. Do you want serious punishment for this?

Instead of punishing the AFK player, it would be better to increase the protection points. Instead of 200 points for all tier, make it 30 or 40 percent or even higher based on AFK duration

The longer the team defends with an AFK, they deserve higher protection points. Because they put all their effort into the game play and definitely should be granted more points

Those who chose to surrender immediately should be given minimal protection points.

Post time 2020-2-11 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-2-11 04:51 AM
sadly, AFK is indeed a bad behavior that really disturbs the game environment and I agree if the pun ...

you always say "I agree"

Are there any changes in punishment?
Post time 2020-2-11 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-2-10 10:24 AM
Imagine you get an important call while playing and you leave the game for few minutest and your tea ...

The simple solution to your problem is,
Don't play an Online game that cannot be paused when there might be someone who will call you, and you cannot be interrupted,
Go play other games which can be paused anytime
Like Plants Vs. Zombies or the Tom the cat.

I already suggested a good system for the afk players a year ago,
guess what, nothing happened.
Post time 2020-2-12 06:44 PM | Show all posts
debmarcley replied at 2020-2-11 11:56 PM
The simple solution to your problem is,
Don't play an Online game that cannot be paused when there ...

Nothing will happen in future too
Post time 2020-2-17 07:43 PM | Show all posts
FCK_AFK replied at 2020-2-11 05:53 PM
you always say "I agree"

Are there any changes in punishment?

I'm sure they are working on it, need to wait and stay tuned
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-2-28 06:01 PM GMT+8