Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 710|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Share] "Chance"

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-8 07:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-2-9 02:38 AM

Just to let you all know how players view Moonton and ML game itself. So far, base on this single thread from YouTube, no one trust Moonton anymore. Especially this kind of event that some mods and devs keep refering to "chance".
Screenshot_2020-02-08-19-00-24-501_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_2020-02-08-19-00-05-637_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_2020-02-08-18-59-42-875_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
 Author| Post time 2020-2-9 02:37 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2020-2-9 01:31 AM
That's just it. It's not scam. If the description was like "Participate and after 2 spins you get la ...

Don't tell all this to me, you should think on how to tell all players out there that this isn't a scam. I already know this isn't a scam just a rigged chance. But all players out there still make a simple deduction that this is a scam.
Please think positive, I make this thread just to let mods and devs know how players actually view this game. It's your job to make handle this kinda negativity. If I'm not into contributing into this game, I wouldn't even be here right?
Post time 2020-2-8 08:40 PM | Show all posts
The simple word " chance" means simply a possibility.  This word already gives us a heads up about what it's going on. There were so many great events with great free stuff this past year and not only. No one is forcing people to participate, I mean look at those skins...How easy can a skin like that be won? Considering how much it costs?
I see you're in some kind of holy war against us and moonton, which I don't quite understand, considering not long ago you were a trainee for this team you hate so much. We're trying to make this forum productive and a friendly place for mobile legends players. All this negativity isn't helping anyone.
We all need to understand, there are free, almost free, and chance events. Participate where you want.
How about that Martis free skin event? We all liked that one huh because it was free? It's a game, not charity...I'm sorry if me telling the trust will bother people, but it's just how things are.
Let's all just enjoy the game.
Post time 2020-2-9 01:02 PM | Show all posts
LOL that comment on last pic

And yea even it's a 'one in a zillion' it still stands as a chance, we can't go sue Moonton over this.
Post time 2020-2-8 08:50 PM | Show all posts
They should put the chance percentage just to be clear if its 0.01% chance of winning a skin
Post time 2020-2-8 08:10 PM | Show all posts
It clearly said stand a chance. We already got so many goodies last year and this year also. These are also free but very rare and only few lucky players will get those epic skin. Nothing fishy here in my opinion.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-9 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2020-2-9 01:28 AM
shinee. replied at 2020-2-8 08:40 PM
The simple word " chance" means simply a possibility.  This word already gives us a heads up about w ...

Don't blame me for starting a holy war here.
Look at all the images above, none were from my comment.
I didn't do anything that make other players hate this game, the hatred came from the game itself.
It is purely from random ML players.
You can't blame them either as it's the majority win.

Sorry for leaving the trainee course, I don't think I like living in lie, telling every players that Moonton did a good job but irl counting every drop of money they will get.

And if you're wondering since when I hate Moonton, it is since Kaja got reworked even after majority players from this forum, Reddit, Discord and YouTube don't like the rework at that time.
jingasenpai replied at 2020-2-8 08:50 PM
They should put the chance percentage just to be clear if its 0.01% chance of winning a skin

Yeah, but I don't think anyone will win even after they put a 0.0001 chance of winning beforehand.

BD007 replied at 2020-2-8 08:10 PM
It clearly said stand a chance. We already got so many goodies last year and this year also. These a ...

I'm not saying much, but it's the majority players that said it is scam. If you love this game so much, I highly recommend you to discuss with the higher ups about how to make players trust this game back
I still love this game despite hate it at a same time but I don't think leaving negative thoughts among players is a good thing.

Post time 2020-2-9 01:31 AM | Show all posts
That's just it. It's not scam. If the description was like "Participate and after 2 spins you get lancelot's epic skin" ...and people participate and spin many times and they get nothing...well that's a scam. But stating there's "a chance" to win...this is all about odds and considering the skins for that event, it's clearly a low chance.
All I'm saying is that it's a difference between scam and "having a chance to win"..
Post time 2020-2-9 03:09 AM | Show all posts
lol i hate this devs scammers , go in daily  and you see

DECIDE THEIR FATE  WIN AN EXCLUSIVE EPIC SKIN !!!!!

there is no  CHANCE anywhere lol scammers
Post time 2020-2-9 09:03 PM | Show all posts
if the chance is less then the all player ML base then no1 can win it lol lol lol
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-14 10:54 AM GMT+8